micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm old dude you know that ... i'm lucky if i like can remember anything :LOL:
yeah i know, its fine, if you dont want to deal with console can always just throw saves in to online editor, should be fine with old one. tho its lots more work that way. but in the end can search days there same variable

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well turns out i was right Moko had her baby 1st ... after getting Dora pregnant .... so Dora is the LOSER her baby will be a toddler when its born :LOL:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I know just figured I'd put that in just in case you do another play through and want to think about taking Naomi didn't want you to think she's a Elena
Hahaha. I'm to old to do more playthroughs. These girls keep tiring me out. I don't have the stamina of ImperialD
Maybe when it's all done, I'll go back and do another playthrough once I know how it all ends.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was going to say maybe she would have it the same day that happened to me went to hospital in morning got home had to go again right away didn't even have time to piss :LOL::LOL:
looks like those screenshots are from the apartment (Moko) and Mansion (Zara) ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i'm only on my 7th playthru this week ;)
not bad for an old man :LOL:
what can i say .. i enjoy this game alotlot :love:
You know one of these days the game is going to flip you the middle finger when you go to start it up for a new play through :LOL::LOL: if it 7th this week wonder how many total since you started playing :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You know one of these days the game is going to flip you the middle finger when you go to start it up for a new play through :LOL::LOL: if it 7th this week wonder how many total since you started playing :LOL:
yeah i go to start a new game and a middle finger shows up saying your done old man ... your character fucked himself to death :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes