ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Them fuckers always always find their way back home too!
so true ..... i only have 1 staying at home for now since my wife pasted ... he said he wants to be here for me .. cause before my wife pasted she asked him to help me when i need him :unsure: i'm not complaining though .. love my kids :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: wookie ookie

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
so true ..... i only have 1 staying at home for now since my wife pasted ... he said he wants to be here for me .. cause before my wife pasted she asked him to help me when i need him :unsure: i'm not complaining though .. love my kids :love:
Love mine too. But my oldest has 6 kids, so if she shows up so do they. I have came to enjoy my peace and quiet and solitude.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Love mine too. But my oldest has 6 kids, so if she shows up so do they. I have came to enjoy my peace and quiet and solitude.
yeah my son always asks me if i need anything before he takes off .... then comes back at night asking me the same thing :love:
the wife and i have 7 kids .. 6 still alive ... 6 :unsure: 7 grandkids .... and umm ... 5 great grandkids now :love:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
me too, understand that peace and quiet I have 7 that show up
yeah my son always asks me if i need anything before he takes off .... then comes back at night asking me the same thing :love:
the wife and i have 7 kids .. 6 still alive ... 6 :unsure: 7 grandkids .... and umm ... 5 great grandkids now :love:
I usually feel old on these threads, so it's good to come here and feel like the youngest again. :ROFLMAO:
My youngest turns 21 in a couple of days (they've all moved out a few years ago). My wife works as a regional manager, so she's basically only home half the time. Usually just me and the animals. Lots of peace and quiet.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I usually feel old on these threads, so it's good to come here and feel like the youngest again. :ROFLMAO:
My youngest turns 21 in a couple of days (they've all moved out a few years ago). My wife works as a regional manager, so she's basically only home half the time. Usually just me and the animals. Lots of peace and quiet.
Glad I could help. Now I feel like a old fart again . How old is you oldest

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My oldest turns 40 next month, my youngest is 25. My two are 15 years apart, it sucked having diaper duty again at almost 40. When the grand kids came along when their ass stank back to their parents they went!
jeezz ... seems to be a huge group of us old farts that like megalono game simple days :love:
starts making me wonder if megalono is an old fart as well :LOL:
jk jk you know i just had to add megalono to our ever growing list of older gents :love::LOL:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes