wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is the second photo from the new house or at her apartment? I haven't succeeded in bed yet. Well, it worked in the new home and dog style.
Her apartment :) I noticed it always seems to work when she talks about dreaming on safe days was few times I went back 2-3 times in a row

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I always hating banging her against the wall every time. Be nice if the laying on the bed animation had some hair pulling and ass spanking with it!
Yeah they could start at wall then MC could carry her to bed and do missionary since we have doggy on bed and she could let him spend night then he could have good wake up sex :)

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
:unsure: I never have problem against wall or on bed
View attachment 3735800 View attachment 3735803
well depend on when you are there, from nightclub there isnt issue, you lie and take her, but during day coffee time you have to cheese days to see it or count on 48h after (never tried that one tho, i like it on spot) or she force you to wear condom. well unless that was changed, been a while

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well depend on when you are there, from nightclub there isnt issue, you lie and take her, but during day coffee time you have to cheese days to see it or count on 48h after (never tried that one tho, i like it on spot) or she force you to wear condom. well unless that was changed, been a while
my Paola's day is always the 26 .. and after i knock her sweet ass up the 1st time .... i knock her her pretty regularly around the 3 to the 7th :love:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
my Paola's day is always the 26 .. and after i knock her sweet ass up the 1st time .... i knock her her pretty regularly around the 3 to the 7th :love:
well i always set ovulday on day of sex so dates are changing. its been a while tho, all girls are on max kids, the unlimited kids will be nice, maybe to add some prego sex during that time would be also. then can rename mc in to breeder, cause why not.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, by only doing doggy style and basically laying on her all night. Any other way she boots him out afterwards. Would be nice if it was every time he was with her and it increased her love/affections points.
you increase her love points by checking on her during her pregnancy :unsure: and having sex with her early when your with her ;)

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes