ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well she is on the queens path i guess, she likes to watch and wants to make it happen (main requirements)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i get why you'd say that .... maybe in my old age ... i wouldn't think of her in that way .. it would have been called a voyerism ... but i guess in todays world its cucking :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i get why you'd say that .... maybe in my old age ... i wouldn't think of her in that way .. it would have been called a voyerism ... but i guess in todays world its cucking :unsure:
well as long as you are doing it yourself its fine :ROFLMAO: and if you got queen in relationship you get endless supply of fresh pussy. so yeah its nice from harems perspective.
voyeurism is too broad those days for my taste, can be anything from watching girl hidden to future li (that you havent meet yet) fucking some dud somewhere. it includes all the technicalities.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well as long as you are doing it yourself its fine :ROFLMAO: and if you got queen in relationship you get endless supply of fresh pussy. so yeah its nice from harems perspective.
voyeurism is too broad those days for my taste, can be anything from watching girl hidden to future li (that you havent meet yet) fucking some dud somewhere. it includes all the technicalities.
yup thats the general idea used nowadays i think watch someone getting fucked .. most often your wife or girlfriend .. while you sit in a corner jacking yourself off ... no pussy for you !!! :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup thats the general idea used nowadays i think watch someone getting fucked .. most often your wife or girlfriend .. while you sit in a corner jacking yourself off ... no pussy for you !!! :LOL:
well thats queens job and you get the pussy, otherwise would mean tag nobody wants to see. well no harem fan.
even Moko when doesnt wants to share kicks you out of her room :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
A Cuckqueen is a woman that likes to watch your MC fuck another girl, participate some, at the end she will get down there and suck the creampie from the other girl.

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well thats queens job and you get the pussy, otherwise would mean tag nobody wants to see. well no harem fan.
even Moko when doesnt wants to share kicks you out of her room :D
uhh .. there are times in the game now that Moko locks her door to you .... i wonder why ... hmmmmm :unsure:
and in the mansion you actually catch a certain 3 fucking and one yells at another for not locking the door ... hmmmm

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
uhh .. there are times in the game now that Moko locks her door to you .... i wonder why ... hmmmmm :unsure:
and in the mansion you actually catch a certain 3 fucking and one yells at another for not locking the door ... hmmmm
That always happened to me when I was trying to Naomi pregnant a second time. Every night during her ovulation window she was getting banged my Moko and Maria. Dev really needs to cut back the scripted events they interfere with the AVN.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That always happened to me when I was trying to Naomi pregnant a second time. Every night during her ovulation window she was getting banged my Moko and Maria. Dev really needs to cut back the scripted events they interfere with the AVN.
yup like i said no pussy for you MC :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
truthfully its mostly due to the meds my doctor gave me after the surgery i had 4 days ago .... i'm so fucking worn out .. fitigued to the max ... i bet i'm sleeping 20 hours a day since the surgery :oops:
at least you will catch up on sleep, thats something.

Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
truthfully its mostly due to the meds my doctor gave me after the surgery i had 4 days ago .... i'm so fucking worn out .. fitigued to the max ... i bet i'm sleeping 20 hours a day since the surgery :oops:
Hope you recover quickly friend. I have the opposite problem. I've had insomnia since 2010, sleep 2 hours awake 4 hours and sleep another 2 hours and I am done.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes