wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Update progress
**Progress Log 0.18.3**
last updated 8 June

**NEW **- unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!
New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked, and you don't have to give them names.
It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.
**Main story:**
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 8% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 5% completed
**Girls:**
Stripper ChiChi - repeatable sex - (requested by ChosenOne) - 3% completed
Girls Screen - will add more girls - 80% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Ema story - (Vote poll choice) - 10% completed
Naomi - Improvement - to make her pregnant for the first time, she will arrive only on the day of ovulation (which is one day in the month). Now the new update will allow her to arrive during the 7 days ovulation period and you don't depend of only one day which you can miss by mistake and wait 30 more days) -** 100%completed**
Chapter 1 - updated one old sex animation with Moko - **100% completed**

**BugFix:**
Love points of some girls are above 100% - ** 100% completed**
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - **100% completed**
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going
Naomi - if she come for the first time, during the night you can miss her sex if you sleep with other girl. Now evening the game will force you to sleep in your bed and will not break the event. - - **100%completed**
Anna -sex - it was mixed between the old and new hair style - **100%completed**
Ema could arrive before Anna - from now, Ema can't arrive before Anna - **100%completed**

As always, I will keep adding content here. Keep an eye out for more.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I'm just waiting to finally have sex with Betty. I wish the MC could have "fun" with her at the spa. Having sex with her at his desk would be pretty great.

Reactions: wookie ookie

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Yeah agree 100% her long legs have been calling me since she started at spa need to get a seed planted there :LOL:
I just hope Moko doesn't get to have "fun" with her first in the house before the MC. Her libido / sex drive needs to be toned down a bit to be honest. I hope the MC get to have sex with Moko and Naomi when they are both pregnant. You can never have too much pregnant sex in the game. I hope more of the women in the game can have sex while being pregnant. Maybe the MC will also be able to go after Anna's mom in the house.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I just hope Moko doesn't get to have "fun" with her first in the house before the MC. Her libido / sex drive needs to be toned down a bit to be honest. I hope the MC get to have sex with Moko and Naomi when they are both pregnant. You can never have too much pregnant sex in the game. I hope more of the women in the game can have sex while being pregnant. Maybe the MC will also be able to go after Anna's mom in the house.
It seems like It might be possible that she will because right now she is training her for Mc and said in a conversation she isn't ready yet Moko will probably end up having some fun with her to loosen her up. I want to be first Damn it

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
It seems like It might be possible that she will because right now she is training her for Mc and said in a conversation she isn't ready yet Moko will probably end up having some fun with her to loosen her up. I want to be first Damn it
Maybe the MC can "punish" Moko if she does anything first with Betty. Tie her up while having fun with Betty in front of her.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm just waiting to finally have sex with Betty. I wish the MC could have "fun" with her at the spa. Having sex with her at his desk would be pretty great.
Given the protagonist's already done that with his other employees (and he might've turned Maria, Alina, Zara into mothers, while Sasha's open to the idea), that could happen in the future. I wonder which platform Betty uses to stream content. It wouldn't be a far-fetched idea if she chooses to use that while she's having a sexy time with the protagonist or she activates the camera by accident while they're having some sweaty fun. :giggle::unsure:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Given the protagonist's already done that with his other employees (and he might've turned Maria, Alina, Zara into mothers, while Sasha's open to the idea), that could happen in the future. I wonder which platform Betty uses to stream content. It wouldn't be a far-fetched idea if she chooses to use that while she's having a sexy time with the protagonist or she activates the camera by accident while they're having some sweaty fun. :giggle::unsure:
Yeah and it'll show up when we watch TV can just imagine what Anna would say LOL:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Moko said in the one of the visits to Betty's bedroom that Betty is not her type. I don't think Moko is setting her sights on Betty, just priming the pump so to speak. I think maybe in the future we will get a 3some with Anna and Ema.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Moko said in the one of the visits to Betty's bedroom that Betty is not her type. I don't think Moko is setting her sights on Betty, just priming the pump so to speak. I think maybe in the future we will get a 3some with Anna and Ema.
Yeah I forgot that Moko said that, her priming the pump would be good. Most definitely 3some with Anna and Ema would work also to knock them both up at same time;)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I haven't not taken her yet, my next playthrough I'm leaving her ass back home LOL
I've only ever taken Dora. Initially, cause I wanted to start afresh in Mo'whores. I should probably try the others, but I've seen nothing in comments here or screenshots etc to make me in any hurry to do it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well Moko tells the MC Betty is not her type ... but wants to see the MC fuck her :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes