ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok so i talked to Moko a second time and the date got switched from the 1st time we talked .. it was 21 then now its 23 ???
honestly thats a 1st for me ... o_O

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
actually it was the MC that placed the ad to hire another girl ... part time .. and Sasha came in for the job
(y)
MC placing the ad does not conflict with what I said.
MC is still delegating most of the work to Maria.
Maria didn't interview or vet Sasha. She didn't even know her or why she's there.
She just told MC, hey, there's a girl here to see you.

He is delegating more and more to Maria, but at Sasha stuff, she only got involved after Sasha was hired.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So Maria now gets free rent and board, AND convinced MC to give her a massive pay rise for no extra work. We have another gold digger. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
naww it was agreed to when the MC hired Maria .. he would eventually give her a raise ;)

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Maria didn't interview or vet Sasha. She didn't even know her or why she's there.
She just told MC, hey, there's a girl here to see you.

He is delegating more and more to Maria, but at Sasha stuff, she only got involved after Sasha was hired.
hmm. maybe you are right. I might have misremembered.
well, good on the MC for showing some initiative.
So Maria now gets free rent and board, AND convinced MC to give her a massive pay rise for no extra work. We have another gold digger. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
MC is the CEO.
Maria is the second in command. either the COO, CFO, or possibly both...
she is only starting at low pay because it is a startup and she is being generous and also to help hook you in, saying she will show you how valuable she is before she starts earning the big bucks. IIRC this is explicitly mentioned

she is like, the literal opposite of a gold digger. she is a gold mine.

Reactions: Ssato243

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
hmm. maybe you are right. I might have misremembered.
well, good on the MC for showing some initiative.

MC is the CEO.
Maria is the second in command. either the COO, CFO, or possibly both...
she is only starting at low pay because it is a startup and she is being generous and also to help hook you in, saying she will show you how valuable she is before she starts earning the big bucks. IIRC this is explicitly mentioned

she is like, the literal opposite of a gold digger. she is a gold mine.
I was joking. I really don't think in anyway that Maria is a gold digger. (And I definitely didn't reject her).

ImperialD was paying out on me ages ago for turning down a girl I thought was a gold digger that didn't turn out to be. Every single time I spoke to Alina, she was asking about money and getting excited how rich I was. My GD radar went up and I rejected her along with Tristy and Elena. Turns out, she wasn't, so they've been teasing me about it. Was just throwing some teasing back at him.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You're making excuses, she's got her hooks in you. It's all over for you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
read the story my friend .... the MC starts as a partner .. milla gives him the spa ... he hires maria as a Receptionist to start .... then hire Sasha as a part time help for maria ... she in turn goes back to school to learn business to help the MC with the spa ... then sasha works a few more hours to help out the MC/Maria/and the spa .. is why sasha is there on sundays at times and mondays and tuesdays at times .... its after maria has her baby of course ... you know a good woman helps out her man type thing ... awesome to think about .. huh :love:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
read the story my friend .... the MC starts as a partner .. milla gives him the spa ... he hires maria as a Receptionist to start .... then hire Sasha as a part time help for maria ... she in turn goes back to school to learn business to help the MC with the spa ... then sasha works a few more hours to help out the MC/Maria/and the spa .. is why sasha is there on sundays at times and mondays and tuesdays at times .... its after maria has her baby of course ... you know a good woman helps out her man type thing ... awesome to think about .. huh :love:
You didn't read my post above yours. I was teasing you. (I Love Maria!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was joking. I really don't think in anyway that Maria is a gold digger. (And I definitely didn't reject her).

ImperialD was paying out on me ages ago for turning down a girl I thought was a gold digger that didn't turn out to be. Every single time I spoke to Alina, she was asking about money and getting excited how rich I was. My GD radar went up and I rejected her along with Tristy and Elena. Turns out, she wasn't, so they've been teasing me about it. Was just throwing some teasing back at him.
yeah i get harassed alot on alot of games i play .... this one ... well its just one more to add to the every growning list :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this is interesting .. leaving Moko out this run again ... hehehe ... Doras love is under 180 ... i've slept wih her 2 times and is like what it should be .... i wonder if megalono knows about this :unsure:
i wonder if its a bug connected to Moko :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok another issue ... that needs to be looked at by megalono .... look at the dates .. screenshot0026 shows Dora pregnant early on in game ... actually she got pregnant before this date .. anyway ... screenshotoo27 shows present day and Dora is still pregnant :unsure:
i believe well beyond a year :unsure:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes