ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have never got any gold digger vibes from Bombina or Ramona. I'm prepared (and willing) to add them to my harem as soon as we are allowed and I have a strict no gold diggers policy. I've even locked out a couple that ended up not being GD, but they gave me vibes, so nope.
hey hey never mention Ramona in connection with a gold digger ... i love her ... err i mean my MC loves her :love:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
well she was busy with meditation in past
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and now you can say that you saw her in room View attachment 3710352
I have never seen that in all my 7 or 8 playthroughs. But then again I only go in the band Alina or Zara till the new house in unlock and then I do not have any reason to go there.

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
kinda nit picking aren't we ... she may be there .. but no massages .. other than the MC's main muscle :LOL:
indeed (2).gif
true, i havent seen her there beyond those few startup shots when she started working, but its also true that i wasnt looking for her there since she shows for sex every day by her self.

I wonder what happens next if you tell her the Great Monto is with you.

View attachment 3710363
at that point and time probably nothing since is 1st checkup on her since she started working, you still need to build stats for more

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I went an checked cause In couldn't remember the actual conversation. She says she has been a masseuse, receptionist & physiotherapist. MC says, I only have part time and she says that's fine, I'm still in school. Part time is fine. Then MC tells her to get Maria to show her around. He never specifies what she will be doing.

Is there maybe another scene I have forgotten about?

View attachment 3710315
Maria is taking care of it.
Maria already interviewed her, and then brought her to the MC for a final selection. MC's job is to have a final interview and only say Yes/No. If he says No, she is not hired, if he says Yes, then maria puts her to work.

Allegedly, it is because the MC wants to vet whomever works for him.
Secretly (Maria does not know. but MC explicitly thought it), the MC did it because he only wants to hire hot women.

Reactions: Ssato243

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maria is taking care of it.
Maria already interviewed her, and then brought her to the MC for a final selection. MC's job is to have a final interview and only say Yes/No. If he says No, she is not hired, if he says Yes, then maria puts her to work.

Allegedly, it is because the MC wants to vet whomever works for him.
Secretly (Maria does not know. but MC explicitly thought it), the MC did it because he only wants to hire hot women.
actually it was the MC that placed the ad to hire another girl ... part time .. and Sasha came in for the job
(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok Naomi was supposed to show up on day 21 .... and never did .... anyone else have this happen ... its actually my 1st she didn't show up ...
screenshots show end of day 21 to start of day 22 :eek:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes