micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I seem to be unable to get down with the night masseuse any more, and also she hasn't moved in... what am I doing wrong?
Zara ?, with her got 50% chance to trigger for sex. so just make save in office and keep on trying and for her to move in must have kids

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Zara was the hardest one for me to get to move in. Took me forever to work out that she wouldn't move till she had the kid.
she usually has 2 kids with me before the move ... then again .. i love to drag out all the girls for max kids ... and my cash flow is awesome :love::p:cool:
ya know i've been trying to keep count here at home .. on just how many times i've played this awesome game and how many kids each girl gave me ...... no wonder i have grey hair ... i've fucking my life away ... but what a way to go :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
she usually has 2 kids with me before the move ... then again .. i love to drag out all the girls for max kids ... and my cash flow is awesome :love::p:cool:
ya know i've been trying to keep count here at home .. on just how many times i've played this awesome game and how many kids each girl gave me ...... no wonder i have grey hair ... i've fucking my life away ... but what a way to go :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
We're gonna throw a massive party here when you have your one millionth kid. With all your playthroughs and manwhoring it's gotta be close. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
ya know i've been thinking how this game has came along long way since the days of ( next auto ) :LOL:
megalono ... your one hell of a dev and came along way with this awesome game my friend :)

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Agree 100%. Incredible Game, Awesome Dev, Regular Updates, Amazing Girls, Outstanding Dialogue Pathing, Great Communication. Very quick to fix bugs. What more can you want.

This game shot into my very top favorites the second we hit Mohoro. (Didn't really get into in the first part). But once we moved, I fell in love with it.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) Thanks Megalono

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's been some progress on the upcoming v0.18.3 on Patreon:

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 8% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 5% completed

Girls:
Stripper ChiChi - repeatable sex - (requested by ChosenOne) - 3% completed
Girls Screen - add more girls - 80% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 5% completed
Ema story - (Vote poll choice) - 10% completed
Naomi - Improvement - to make her pregnant for the first time, she will arrive only on the day of ovulation (which is one day in the month). Now the new update will allow her to arrive during the 7 days ovulation period and you don't depend of only one day which you can miss by mistake and wait 30 more days) - 100%completed

BugFix:
Love points of some girls are above 100% - 100% completed
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going
Naomi - if she come for the first time, during the night you can miss her sex if you sleep with other girl. Now evening the game will force you to sleep in your bed and will not break the event. - 100%completed
Anna -sex - it was mixed between the old and new hair style - 100% completed
Ema could arrive before Anna - from now, Ema can't arrive before Anna - 100% completed

Some things could still be added before the new update's released later on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
ok i just noticed something ... how does Sasha earn more a week than Maria ... when Maria works more hours than her ??? :unsure:
It is super unfair, but it seems like the hourly wage of a receptionist in this city is remarkably less than for a masseuse. The question is how many hours does Sasha actually work that she makes only 50 bucks less than the full-time massuses? She must be more than 3/4 time. Maria should ask for more money, though, considering her job description seems to be more in line with a personal assistant than someone who just holds down a reception desk.

Reactions: CircaAD

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
He's probably paying her more hoping he can get in her pants more and finally have a baby with her. Instead of getting baby blue balled all the time LOL :LOL::LOL:
ok i just noticed something ... how does Sasha earn more a week than Maria ... when Maria works more hours than her ??? :unsure:
It is super unfair, but it seems like the hourly wage of a receptionist in this city is remarkably less than for a masseuse. The question is how many hours does Sasha actually work that she makes only 50 bucks less than the full-time massuses? She must be more than 3/4 time. Maria should ask for more money, though, considering her job description seems to be more in line with a personal assistant than someone who just holds down a reception desk.
Been thinking about it some more.

Don't forget Maria works 4 days. All normal working hours.
Sasha works 3 days. 1 normal. Where I'm from Saturday's get time and a half, Sunday's double time. So even on same rate of pay, Sasha will earn more.

If rate of pay is $125 a day.

Maria 4 x 125 = $500
Sasha 1 x 125, 1 x 175, 1 x 250 = $550

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Been thinking about it some more.

Don't forget Maria works 4 days. All normal working hours.
Sasha works 3 days. 1 normal. Where I'm from Saturday's get time and a half, Sunday's double time. So even on same rate of pay, Sasha will earn more.

If rate of pay is $125 a day.

Maria 4 x 125 = $500
Sasha 1 x 125, 1 x 175, 1 x 250 = $550
jeezz we got a math major :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes