Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
no i didn't have a save and no even at the wekeend the option no longer show up.
If any of your girls that are living with you are pregnant it won't show up. I think Paola can't be pregnant either, but not 100% sure.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks! But how can I reach her? Even in the guide, I couldn't find the right way.
First you have to hire her

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.

SamOldSnake

Dec 31, 2022

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.
Should MC stay single for this to be available or not?

SamOldSnake

Dec 31, 2022
Nope, fuck whoever you want. Has no consequences at all.
Ok, so here's the problem. In one case, when MC stayed alone after some time, the game ended. In another, I reach other ends with Dora or somebody else. But how can I prevent those endings and hire Sahsa?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Ok, so here's the problem. In one case, when MC stayed alone after some time, the game ended. In another, I reach other ends with Dora or somebody else. But how can I prevent those endings and hire Sahsa?
Sounds like you're still in chapter 1. When you start new game - Choose to Jump to chapter 2, Mohoro. Then make choices about who to take with you and their pregnancy status. (I took just Dora, wanted a clean start, but lots of people take all they can or even no one). Then you'll have to work your way through it. There's a lot of girls to work through, but take which ones you want and turn the others down.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm also pretty sure I read somewhere that Betty was a virgin too.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
well technically it doesn't say Betty is a virgin ... but it does say Sasha never had anything there before ... soo .... ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks! But how can I reach her? Even in the guide, I couldn't find the right way.

Also if you don't go with Sasha to see Great Monto she won't ask again and her path closes, you won't get another chance to open it

Last edited:

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

I'm a fool; I've been eating vegetarian food until now,

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK ... megalono .. you have to figure out what happened here to my game .... i'll put some screenshots to show you what i'm talking about ..... Anna/Dora have not arrived yet .. heres proof ..... and then the event with Ema .. look who shows up ... when she hasn't came to Mohoro yet !!!

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
OK ... megalono .. you have to figure out what happened here to my game .... i'll put some screenshots to show you what i'm talking about ..... Anna/Dora have not arrived yet .. heres proof ..... and then the event with Ema .. look who shows up ... when she hasn't came to Mohoro yet !!!
Ema shouldn't be there at all.... if Anna didn't arrive.
I fixed it, so Ema will never arrive before Anna.
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You played the game so many time you fucking broke my friend !!! :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes