ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I'm just waiting to finally have sex with Betty. I wish the MC could have "fun" with her at the spa. Having sex with her at his desk would be pretty great.
Given the protagonist's already done that with his other employees (and he might've turned Maria, Alina, Zara into mothers, while Sasha's open to the idea), that could happen in the future. I wonder which platform Betty uses to stream content. It wouldn't be a far-fetched idea if she chooses to use that while she's having a sexy time with the protagonist or she activates the camera by accident while they're having some sweaty fun. :giggle::unsure:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Given the protagonist's already done that with his other employees (and he might've turned Maria, Alina, Zara into mothers, while Sasha's open to the idea), that could happen in the future. I wonder which platform Betty uses to stream content. It wouldn't be a far-fetched idea if she chooses to use that while she's having a sexy time with the protagonist or she activates the camera by accident while they're having some sweaty fun. :giggle::unsure:
Yeah and it'll show up when we watch TV can just imagine what Anna would say LOL:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It seems like It might be possible that she will because right now she is training her for Mc and said in a conversation she isn't ready yet Moko will probably end up having some fun with her to loosen her up. I want to be first Damn it
Moko said in the one of the visits to Betty's bedroom that Betty is not her type. I don't think Moko is setting her sights on Betty, just priming the pump so to speak. I think maybe in the future we will get a 3some with Anna and Ema.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Moko said in the one of the visits to Betty's bedroom that Betty is not her type. I don't think Moko is setting her sights on Betty, just priming the pump so to speak. I think maybe in the future we will get a 3some with Anna and Ema.
Yeah I forgot that Moko said that, her priming the pump would be good. Most definitely 3some with Anna and Ema would work also to knock them both up at same time;)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah I haven't not taken her yet, my next playthrough I'm leaving her ass back home LOL
I've only ever taken Dora. Initially, cause I wanted to start afresh in Mo'whores. I should probably try the others, but I've seen nothing in comments here or screenshots etc to make me in any hurry to do it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I just hope Moko doesn't get to have "fun" with her first in the house before the MC. Her libido / sex drive needs to be toned down a bit to be honest. I hope the MC get to have sex with Moko and Naomi when they are both pregnant. You can never have too much pregnant sex in the game. I hope more of the women in the game can have sex while being pregnant. Maybe the MC will also be able to go after Anna's mom in the house.
well Moko tells the MC Betty is not her type ... but wants to see the MC fuck her :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well she is on the queens path i guess, she likes to watch and wants to make it happen (main requirements)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah i get why you'd say that .... maybe in my old age ... i wouldn't think of her in that way .. it would have been called a voyerism ... but i guess in todays world its cucking :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yeah i get why you'd say that .... maybe in my old age ... i wouldn't think of her in that way .. it would have been called a voyerism ... but i guess in todays world its cucking :unsure:
well as long as you are doing it yourself its fine :ROFLMAO: and if you got queen in relationship you get endless supply of fresh pussy. so yeah its nice from harems perspective.
voyeurism is too broad those days for my taste, can be anything from watching girl hidden to future li (that you havent meet yet) fucking some dud somewhere. it includes all the technicalities.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well as long as you are doing it yourself its fine :ROFLMAO: and if you got queen in relationship you get endless supply of fresh pussy. so yeah its nice from harems perspective.
voyeurism is too broad those days for my taste, can be anything from watching girl hidden to future li (that you havent meet yet) fucking some dud somewhere. it includes all the technicalities.
yup thats the general idea used nowadays i think watch someone getting fucked .. most often your wife or girlfriend .. while you sit in a corner jacking yourself off ... no pussy for you !!! :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
yup thats the general idea used nowadays i think watch someone getting fucked .. most often your wife or girlfriend .. while you sit in a corner jacking yourself off ... no pussy for you !!! :LOL:
well thats queens job and you get the pussy, otherwise would mean tag nobody wants to see. well no harem fan.
even Moko when doesnt wants to share kicks you out of her room :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
A Cuckqueen is a woman that likes to watch your MC fuck another girl, participate some, at the end she will get down there and suck the creampie from the other girl.

Reactions: micmitja

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well thats queens job and you get the pussy, otherwise would mean tag nobody wants to see. well no harem fan.
even Moko when doesnt wants to share kicks you out of her room :D
uhh .. there are times in the game now that Moko locks her door to you .... i wonder why ... hmmmmm :unsure:
and in the mansion you actually catch a certain 3 fucking and one yells at another for not locking the door ... hmmmm

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes