divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
uhh .. there are times in the game now that Moko locks her door to you .... i wonder why ... hmmmmm :unsure:
and in the mansion you actually catch a certain 3 fucking and one yells at another for not locking the door ... hmmmm
That always happened to me when I was trying to Naomi pregnant a second time. Every night during her ovulation window she was getting banged my Moko and Maria. Dev really needs to cut back the scripted events they interfere with the AVN.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That always happened to me when I was trying to Naomi pregnant a second time. Every night during her ovulation window she was getting banged my Moko and Maria. Dev really needs to cut back the scripted events they interfere with the AVN.
yup like i said no pussy for you MC :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
truthfully its mostly due to the meds my doctor gave me after the surgery i had 4 days ago .... i'm so fucking worn out .. fitigued to the max ... i bet i'm sleeping 20 hours a day since the surgery :oops:
at least you will catch up on sleep, thats something.

Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
truthfully its mostly due to the meds my doctor gave me after the surgery i had 4 days ago .... i'm so fucking worn out .. fitigued to the max ... i bet i'm sleeping 20 hours a day since the surgery :oops:
Hope you recover quickly friend. I have the opposite problem. I've had insomnia since 2010, sleep 2 hours awake 4 hours and sleep another 2 hours and I am done.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anyone find the Easter Egg lost wallet with 50K yet
I have not even been playing it lately. Probably won't till the story moves. As much as I like my MC banging women but when that is basically all their is to do it gets rather boring. Like that run on sentence I just made.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have not even been playing it lately. Probably won't till the story moves. As much as I like my MC banging women but when that is basically all their is to do it gets rather boring. Like that run on sentence I just made.
Yeah next update should have 2 story events then you can bang a little too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes