ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah sorry guys .. being retired i have a shit load of time on my hands ... and this being on of my favorite games ... i play the hell out of it :love:
i bet i've done every play threw ... 20 times maybe more :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys n gurus!
Been playing this a while now, most women have 2 brats, i'm in the new house and running for mayor. Any answers for the following because I'm getting bored plugging and no advancement other than the odd convo change...
Trying to get Sasha preggo but not really happening in the laundry room even during ovulation​
No movement on being mayor other than sending big lad with flyers​
Maria and Ol doing campaign but nothing more happened since​
Only have limited icons but supposed to be loads more​
Any help appreciated... here is the sad map...
1718343686501.png

Thanks

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Hey guys n gurus!
Been playing this a while now, most women have 2 brats, i'm in the new house and running for mayor. Any answers for the following because I'm getting bored plugging and no advancement other than the odd convo change...
Trying to get Sasha preggo but not really happening in the laundry room even during ovulation​
No movement on being mayor other than sending big lad with flyers​
Maria and Ol doing campaign but nothing more happened since​
Only have limited icons but supposed to be loads more​
Any help appreciated... here is the sad map...
View attachment 3734754

Thanks
You're all caught up.

Can't get Sasha pregnant yet and the mayor campaign hasn't started yet.
Have to wait for future updates for more content.
Apart from having some more rugrats.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Is the second photo from the new house or at her apartment? I haven't succeeded in bed yet. Well, it worked in the new home and dog style.
Her apartment :) I noticed it always seems to work when she talks about dreaming on safe days was few times I went back 2-3 times in a row

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I always hating banging her against the wall every time. Be nice if the laying on the bed animation had some hair pulling and ass spanking with it!
Yeah they could start at wall then MC could carry her to bed and do missionary since we have doggy on bed and she could let him spend night then he could have good wake up sex :)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes