divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Anyone find the Easter Egg lost wallet with 50K yet
I have not even been playing it lately. Probably won't till the story moves. As much as I like my MC banging women but when that is basically all their is to do it gets rather boring. Like that run on sentence I just made.

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have not even been playing it lately. Probably won't till the story moves. As much as I like my MC banging women but when that is basically all their is to do it gets rather boring. Like that run on sentence I just made.
Yeah next update should have 2 story events then you can bang a little too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: divingmedic

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah sorry guys .. being retired i have a shit load of time on my hands ... and this being on of my favorite games ... i play the hell out of it :love:
i bet i've done every play threw ... 20 times maybe more :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys n gurus!
Been playing this a while now, most women have 2 brats, i'm in the new house and running for mayor. Any answers for the following because I'm getting bored plugging and no advancement other than the odd convo change...
Trying to get Sasha preggo but not really happening in the laundry room even during ovulation​
No movement on being mayor other than sending big lad with flyers​
Maria and Ol doing campaign but nothing more happened since​
Only have limited icons but supposed to be loads more​
Any help appreciated... here is the sad map...
1718343686501.png

Thanks

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hey guys n gurus!
Been playing this a while now, most women have 2 brats, i'm in the new house and running for mayor. Any answers for the following because I'm getting bored plugging and no advancement other than the odd convo change...
Trying to get Sasha preggo but not really happening in the laundry room even during ovulation​
No movement on being mayor other than sending big lad with flyers​
Maria and Ol doing campaign but nothing more happened since​
Only have limited icons but supposed to be loads more​
Any help appreciated... here is the sad map...
View attachment 3734754

Thanks
You're all caught up.

Can't get Sasha pregnant yet and the mayor campaign hasn't started yet.
Have to wait for future updates for more content.
Apart from having some more rugrats.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes