ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok this is interesting .. leaving Moko out this run again ... hehehe ... Doras love is under 180 ... i've slept wih her 2 times and is like what it should be .... i wonder if megalono knows about this :unsure:
i wonder if its a bug connected to Moko :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok another issue ... that needs to be looked at by megalono .... look at the dates .. screenshot0026 shows Dora pregnant early on in game ... actually she got pregnant before this date .. anyway ... screenshotoo27 shows present day and Dora is still pregnant :unsure:
i believe well beyond a year :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
ok another issue ... that needs to be looked at by megalono .... look at the dates .. screenshot0026 shows Dora pregnant early on in game ... actually she got pregnant before this date .. anyway ... screenshotoo27 shows present day and Dora is still pregnant :unsure:
i believe well beyond a year :unsure:
In Ch1 we don't have proper pregnancy tracking and that is why after the girls arrive in Mohoro could have time abnormality ... but from Ch2 the system will track properly the pregnancy.

Also the love points are still bugged and they will be completely fix with the new update.

Oct 10, 2022
In Ch1 we don't have proper pregnancy tracking and that is why after the girls arrive in Mohoro could have time abnormality ... but from Ch2 the system will track properly the pregnancy.

Also the love points are still bugged and they will be completely fix with the new update.
Are we ever gonna get the other girl whom name I forgot? Friends' sister who did not come to Mohoro? It keeps bugging me she still on the first line of the list, yet we have no relation with her other than baby daddy to her.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Sure would be nice if a lot of the female characters will start to get their chocolate starfish punctured by the MC's dick.

N1bb1T

Dec 20, 2020
1717883302007.png

stuck on this.. no clue how to visit paola during the day (or theodora on the map) or how to apply for citizenship :p

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
View attachment 3718019

stuck on this.. no clue how to visit paola during the day (or theodora on the map) or how to apply for citizenship :p
You should get the option for Paola when you go back home see below, Theodora won't show up on map till you have 2nd child with her and the talk about her husband agree with what she wants to do in the talk with her, You apply for citizenship at the police station. ( For Paola if you are in new house already then just go to her bedroom and see her)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok this is interesting .. leaving Moko out this run again ... hehehe ... Doras love is under 180 ... i've slept wih her 2 times and is like what it should be .... i wonder if megalono knows about this :unsure:
i wonder if its a bug connected to Moko :unsure:
It could be I haven't left Moko yet. The most problem I had on mine was a 2 point difference was 102 for Dora all my others at 100 or little below ( I can hear Moko bitching at you all the way over here ) :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
You should get the option for Paola when you go back home see below, Theodora won't show up on map till you have 2nd child with her and the talk about her husband agree with what she wants to do in the talk with her, You apply for citizenship at the police station. ( For Paola if you are in new house already then just go to her bedroom and see her)
the best time to visit Paola at the time his screenshot shows would be early morning before going to work ... and if he goes to work .. then he has to leave and visit Paola early morning ... cause if not she usually has something else to do .. taking care of someones kids or babysitting something like that ... ;)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes