Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah but the choices matter.
It's been a while since I played the early scenes, I didn't there being too many choices that actually made a difference (sorry if I don't remember correctly). I used the pdf walkthrough to show me when I could get to do the things I needed to do.

I'm not a modder, but I suspect that this would be a very difficult one to mod. It's not a choose A or B and go down that path type of game, it's more repetitive and pretty sure that everything you miss you can do the next time around. ImperialD will tell me If I'm wrong (he's obsessed with the game and played it over and over many times).

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's been a while since I played the early scenes, I didn't there being too many choices that actually made a difference (sorry if I don't remember correctly). I used the pdf walkthrough to show me when I could get to do the things I needed to do.

I'm not a modder, but I suspect that this would be a very difficult one to mod. It's not a choose A or B and go down that path type of game, it's more repetitive and pretty sure that everything you miss you can do the next time around. ImperialD will tell me If I'm wrong (he's obsessed with the game and played it over and over many times).
i am not ... well ok maybe a little more than others ;):LOL:

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Despite the fact that women are not asked about their age (but we gossip, right? ;)), I would like to know your opinion: what is the age of the female characters in the game?
We know that the MC is 19 years old at the start of the game, perhaps there is information about the age of women in the story and dialogues and I missed it. If there is no exact data, then give your estimate.
Please. :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Despite the fact that women are not asked about their age (but we gossip, right? ;)), I would like to know your opinion: what is the age of the female characters in the game?
We know that the MC is 19 years old at the start of the game, perhaps there is information about the age of women in the story and dialogues and I missed it. If there is no exact data, then give your estimate.
:unsure: ...... :unsure:...... Well 20 into 40's

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
We know the age of some of them:

Clipboard-1.jpg

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Despite the fact that setting age, weight and other characteristics is the prerogative of the developer, I want to know how the players themselves evaluate this data.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
yeah .. and whats their social security numbers .. are they legal in this country ... whats their status ... do they have passports .... have any of them have any surgeries we need to know of ... is that their real hair colors ?
lets see what else ... oh what are their boobie sizes ... how tall are they ... how much do they weight ... :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
yeah .. and whats their social security numbers .. are they legal in this country ... whats their status ... do they have passports .... have any of them have any surgeries we need to know of ... is that their real hair colors ?
lets see what else ... oh what are their boobie sizes ... how tall are they ... how much do they weight ... :unsure::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Only thing I want to know is 1: are you 18 or older? 2: you swallow yes? 3: you do anal correct?

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
As I understand it, no one is interested in additional events related to girls’ birthdays? And not needed?

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Well, to each his own obsessions, right? :devilish:

Reactions: divas72

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Male 20 goes into female 40 many times. Male 40 only goes into female 20 twice at best. ;):LOL:
Because at age the center of pleasure move in scull from end of penis
Even a chipper old man can do more than an apathetic youngster.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes