Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
What is that change exactly ???
// if you start a new game and you jump directly into Chapter 2, now the game will ask you if you had sex with Ema and it will ""change"" the story \\

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Simple Days [v0.9.2] APK -

wnbg219

Feb 5, 2018
Only able to buy condoms at the pharmacy, not the "something special"... Have the app, how do i get the "special" stuff?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
How do you access the image of the friend with the son at the airport? I'm stuck on remodeling the spa, dora got a job at the hospital and from there I can't go out on VN, the year even started again, and who is Rebecca? I only have dora and moko.

I'm in the second part in visual novel mode, but everything has progressed, but the guy with the blue pills did not appear to me as if they came out in open world mode.

Last edited:

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
Is there anything to do with the blue pills? i had a scene where i took one and another scene where i took 2, then nothing to do with the pills anymore

aaattaaa

May 24, 2020
I don't know what to do now, I'm stuck and no matter what I do nothing changes. I have the quest "Work in your Spa" locked and I don't know how to unlock it, let alone how to supposedly work in my spa. Can someone help me pls?

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know what to do now, I'm stuck and no matter what I do nothing changes. I have the quest "Work in your Spa" locked and I don't know how to unlock it, let alone how to supposedly work in my spa. Can someone help me pls?
No problems for me. Playing on sandbox mode

Hiroto Tokyo

Aug 19, 2021
How do you access the image of the friend with the son at the airport? I'm stuck on remodeling the spa, dora got a job at the hospital and from there I can't go out on VN, the year even started again, and who is Rebecca? I only have dora and moko.

I'm in the second part in visual novel mode, but everything has progressed, but the guy with the blue pills did not appear to me as if they came out in open world mode.
Rebecca is mokos Black friend.
I guess your mc not impregnated friends wife During first part of game ???

Playing on sandbox mode. No problems

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630143652186.png

AUG 13, 2021 AT 10:02 PM
Version 0.9.3 Progress report

FINAL TESTINGS !!!

Here is 0.9.3 progress log.
UI changes -
Beside the button for your character inventory, now You will have a new button for the Girls stats. - 100% completed
New Ovulation day -

Now every girl has ovulation day/period and during that day she can get pregnant if you have sex with her and finish inside her. - 100% completed
New video animation -

After sex you will have animation of the sperm and depend of the ovulation day she will have chance to get pregnant. - 100% completed
Pregnancy -

If Dora and Anna arrived not pregnant in Mohoro, now can get pregnant. (Requirements for ovulation and 70% chance of pregnancy.) - 100% completed
Moko, Dora, Anna and Rebeca can get pregnant for second time (Requirements for ovulation and 10% chance). - 100% completed
Zara and Paola can get pregnant for the first time (Requirements for ovulation and 10% chance.) - 100% completed
Home TV
-
Add option to change the TV provider (stop losing the TV signal) - 100% completed
SPA -

Call Edmon and build him a Lab for the blue pills. Make your first 1 Million. - 100 % completed
Start exercise in your GYM - 100% completed
Train with Julia - 100% completed
Zara sex (repeatable) - 100% completed
Alina - learn massages - 100% completed
Maria - go to dance - Left for v 0.10
VN style can visit Zara even if doesn't have big events (can have sex when it is unlocked.) - 100% completed
Home Jogging -

Anna will join you from time to time during weekend - 100% completed
BUG FIX:
!! THESE ARE BIG BUGS IN VN style:

In VN Style - You never met Edmon and find the blue pills...the story cannot progress. - the reason is: you bought condoms before you meet Edmon and the bug stops the story and breaks the game.
- 100% completed
In VN style the story never ends because you cannot visit Dora in her clinic for second time. - 100% completed
!!

As usual I will keep adding content. When I think it is ready this small update will be released. After that I will work on v.0.10.0 which I am planning to be bigger update than usual.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes