PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
This is for the Dev of this game. See I use the self voice in game and when using it. It reads the day/month/year every time before reading the text. If possible is there a way to hide that or make it like u have to click on the calendar for it to show. something to where its not just there on the top right of the screen so the Self-voice don't read it ever time before reading the text PLZ! if anyone has a way to remove or hide just that the Month / Day / Year let me know please

Sep 3, 2020
This is for the Dev of this game. See I use the self voice in game and when using it. It reads the day/month/year every time before reading the text. If possible is there a way to hide that or make it like u have to click on the calendar for it to show. something to where its not just there on the top right of the screen so the Self-voice don't read it ever time before reading the text PLZ! if anyone has a way to remove or hide just that the Month / Day / Year let me know please
I have a reading disability and I also run into that problem myself in this and many other games

honestly it's a common problem and I wish more developers and people would address it

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Find how to activate the console inside the game.
Type the following command:
hide screen screen_date

To see it again type:
show screen screen_date

Reactions: CircaAD

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Find how to activate the console inside the game.
Type the following command:
hide screen screen_date

To see it again type:
show screen screen_date

Im on a PC and have no ideal how to Activate the console. is it in the computer or something?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Im on a PC and have no ideal how to Activate the console. is it in the computer or something?
You need to open your Simple Days folder. Then open renpy and then the common folder. Open the 00console.rpy file with notepad. Click Edit them Find. You have to search for config in the search bar.

Search for this line and change from False to True then save the file. Open the game and then use Shift plus the number 0.
Then you can type in that command that megalono posted on here.

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = True

Reactions: Fauno36

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You need to open your Simple Days folder. Then open renpy and then the common folder. Open the 00console.rpy file with notepad. Click Edit them Find. You have to search for config in the search bar.

Search for this line and change from False to True then save the file. Open the game and then use Shift plus the number 0.

config.console = True
Shouldn't it be SHIFT and the LETTER O. Number 0 doesn't work for me.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

config.console = True
And I don't bother with changing the files, I just drop this in the game folder, it overrides and lets you open console and developer console too. It's worked on every Renpy game I've played so far. View attachment dev-mode.rpy

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
I have some comments on Theodora's sexual history.
In the current version, the first sex takes place on the living room table. As we understand from the dialogue that follows, whether she ovulated that day or not, she took the morning pill and is therefore not pregnant. The next sex in the living room takes place with a condom. But the MC has the opportunity to have sex with her in the shower without a condom. And immediately, a unique event occurs involving the purchase of a car and the subsequent time spent with her, which is almost the only opportunity to impregnate her. Subsequent events in the shower don't offer such a serious chance. (And supposedly, if she takes the morning pill every time, after having sex like that, there will be no opportunity to impregnate her).
I think it's too difficult to get further development without knowing this subtlety. In this regard, it would be logical to make the unique event of buying a car triggerable. You need to have either the first sex and at least one shower sex during her ovulation, or have sex with her in the shower a couple of times during ovulation (a recurring event). Then you need to make calling Theodora on the day of her ovulation trigger an almost linear event with shower sex, buying a car, ending with her getting pregnant, and opening up other events.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
When you can have sex in the shower (after calling from the office), you must remember to not warn the husband so that the sudden arrival of him will let you have sex with Teodora in the shower without condom and the chance to impregnate her (during her ovulation days).

3.90 star(s) 92 Votes