Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
i have a save folder in my game folder .... but when looking i couldn't find it in the appdata .. which is odd :unsure::LOL:
That is really odd, I've never had that happen before on any Renpy game. You haven't perhaps accidently changed the settings of the folder to hidden or something. And it's really there, just can't see it.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That is really odd, I've never had that happen before on any Renpy game. You haven't perhaps accidently changed the settings of the folder to hidden or something. And it's really there, just can't see it.
i haven't touched shit .. i'm afraid of screwing up my computer .... :LOL: it was mic that told me about the appdata folder to delete my games in the past ... and that was all i had done ... :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i haven't touched shit .. i'm afraid of screwing up my computer .... :LOL: it was mic that told me about the appdata folder to delete my games in the past ... and that was all i had done ... :unsure:
cause it was faster to delete my saved files ... cause at that time i had like a few thousand save files ... so he told me how to delete them faster ... than one page at a time ... :LOL:

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Just checking, you are looking inside the Renpy Folder, (which will be inside the roaming folder) inside the appdata folder?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I finally got around to playing 18.2. I probably should have just waited. Played a month, Dora had her sixth child, got Theodora pregnant for a 3rd time, and a new sex scene with Ema. Boosted Bombina & Sasha up to maybe pregnant, even though I know they're not. Nothing that couldn't have waited till 18.3.

Also checked out the babies in the coding, was interested to see from the last check, Betty went from 1 to 2, Bombina, Ema, Hanna, Julia, Maria, Sasha, Teodora are all up to 6 now. Even Zara went from 5 to 6. And Abby can have 1. Looks like he's getting ready for us! (Only checked the girls I was playing).
See told you that you could of waited to play 18.3 LOL yeah he said in last update status that he getting girls ready for unlimited kids after 6 I wonder how many of them are going to be able to get pregnant on next update I'm really hoping for Sasha at least I so sick of being blue balled by her WTF:LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See told you that you could of waited to play 18.3 LOL yeah he said in last update status that he getting girls ready for unlimited kids after 6 I wonder how many of them are going to be able to get pregnant on next update I'm really hoping for Sasha at least I so sick of being blue balled by her WTF:LOL:
i'll find out when the game comes out and i knock them all up let ya know who can have how many ;):love::LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I have put so much baby batter into Sasha, Ema & Bombina, they should have drowned by now. I'm hopeful at least one of them, if not all three are available. Would also like to get the next steps going with Hanna, Ramona & Abby too. (Maybe Tiffany and Desire could become LIs too).

Now I'm just being greedy, hoping for all that in one update!

• Love

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have put so much baby batter into Sasha, Ema & Bombina, they should have drowned by now. I'm hopeful at least one of them, if not all three are available. Would also like to get the next steps going with Hanna, Ramona & Abby too. (Maybe Tiffany and Desire could become LIs too).

ya know what i fucked the living hell outta Ema and her day and she loved every second of it .. but i didn't knock her up .. it about made me cry :cry::LOL::LOL::LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i'll find out when the game comes out and i knock them all up let ya know who can have how many ;):love::LOL:
Are your other games showing up in renpy appdata folder and SD is only one missing

Me to should be coming out there nose by now swimmers just aren't working :LOL: Ramona is so sweet she's at top of my list to also Abby. I too am greedy and want them all in one update chances of that happening are pretty much zero I'd say:(

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Are your other games showing up in renpy appdata folder and SD is only one missing

Me to should be coming out there nose by now swimmers just aren't working :LOL: Ramona is so sweet she's at top of my list to also Abby. I too am greedy and want them all in one update chances of that happening are pretty much zero I'd say:(
And Betty, how could I forget Betty with those legs that go up to her armpits.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

well as far as i can tell ... this is the only game thats not in there ... idk maybe i fucked up something back when i did what i did ... that fast deletion thing ... :unsure:
i mean its no big deal to me .. i still have all my saves that i want .. just in the games save folder :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
well as far as i can tell ... this is the only game thats not in there ... idk maybe i fucked up something back when i did what i did ... that fast deletion thing ... :unsure:
i mean its no big deal to me .. i still have all my saves that i want .. just in the games save folder :LOL:
Well I think I know how you can fix it. Take your save folder out of your game and drop on desk top so you don't lose your saves, then delete your game and re-install it, put your save folder back into game folder, re start game with a save quit and check if folder is back in renpy appdata folder. If you feel comfortable doing this

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well I think I know how you can fix it. Take your save folder out of your game and drop on desk top so you don't lose your saves, then delete your game and re-install it, put your save folder back into game folder, re start game with a save quit and check if folder is back in renpy appdata folder. If you feel comfortable doing this
nope if that was the case .. it would have been fixed well before version 15 came out :LOL:

the game runs awesome .. i still have saves .. i didn't mean to sound like i was bitching ... i wasn't ... just stating what i found is all ... kinda shocked .. but it is what it is :)

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Bombina .. oh hell yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... i fucked the living shit outta her many many many many many time ... before i realized i couldn't get pregnant ... dammmiiiiiitttttttttt :love::LOL:
why cant u get her pregnant? I only fucked her once. But I want more of her sister?

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes