: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.17.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Guides

Reactions: wookie ookie

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Yes this will be going on for awhile there is quite a lot to go yet
Do you know if the latest update has chapter 3? It says go to my office to (SPOILER ALERT) apply to be mayor (work in office). I've worked in my office for (in game) a week straight...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Chapter 3 started with 0.18 what do you have still listed under main story, did you already go to city hall and pay the 1 million dollars

May 25, 2020
Dear dev
I like this game and I’m playing this game online at gamecore. I have my saves from old version but I’m not able to import them to the Renpy player after the update. Can you please help

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
Dear dev
I like this game and I’m playing this game online at gamecore. I have my saves from old version but I’m not able to import them to the Renpy player after the update. Can you please help
Hi,
My Ren'Py engine is the same like before and all saves are compatible.
It's seems that gamecore is using something to emulate games via browser and I have no idea what they are using.
It's not me who put the game there and you have to ask them for support.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Chapter 3 started with 0.18 what do you have still listed under main story, did you already go to city hall and pay the 1 million dollars
This is all I have under main missions

20240526_213853.jpg

And I don't have city hall yet (playing the vn version, so I can't search for it as far as I know)

20240526_213931.jpg

Ohvidente

Feb 20, 2024
I really like this game, but what bothers me is the resolution of Windows XP, I think it's time for our friend to update the game to 1080!

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
This is all I have under main missions

View attachment 3674874

And I don't have city hall yet (playing the vn version, so I can't search for it as far as I know)

View attachment 3674877
Tiffany will show up at your office and talk to you about being mayor then everything is auto after that you will go to city hall pay the million to run for mayor that will be the end of content for story until next update. city hall won't be on map that is a triggered event after Tiffany shows up at office she is below Also VN verison ended with chapter 3 it's all open world now screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Tiffany will show up at your office and talk to you about being mayor then everything is auto after that you will go to city hall pay the million to run for mayor that will be the end of content for story until next update. city hall won't be on map that is a triggered event after Tiffany shows up at office she is below View attachment 3675055
Tiffany can guide me in anything she wants! Really hope we can add her to the harem!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
(y) Yeah she can sit on my face any day of the week then I'll bend her over the desk ;) You must of milked the pill lab a lot to end up with 80M :LOL::LOL: I only have 50M LOL
I just checked it to make sure. It's actually 71M, so I exaggerated a bit.
And, yep, I just kept going week after week before taking Madam's deal.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Tiffany will show up at your office and talk to you about being mayor then everything is auto after that you will go to city hall pay the million to run for mayor that will be the end of content for story until next update. city hall won't be on map that is a triggered event after Tiffany shows up at office she is below Also VN verison ended with chapter 3 it's all open world now View attachment 3675055
Aha, thanks for the clarification.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Also VN verison ended with chapter 3 it's all open world now
That is actually a bit confusing and I see a lot of people not realizing.

I was playing along, and suddenly thought, "Hey hang on, I picked AVN, why am I playing open world." Maybe a screen in-game, or something to say, you are now being switched would be helpful, or a warning that VN only lasts for a while before you're switched. (Megalono). Not complaining by any means, just a suggestion. By the time it switched, I had a good understanding of how it all worked anyway and Dev clearly made it totally seamless (hence, my not even noticing). But I've seen so many people say, that they are playing the VN version.

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes