wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
That is actually a bit confusing and I see a lot of people not realizing.

I was playing along, and suddenly thought, "Hey hang on, I picked AVN, why am I playing open world." Maybe a screen in-game, or something to say, you are now being switched would be helpful, or a warning that VN only lasts for a while before you're switched. (Megalono). Not complaining by any means, just a suggestion. By the time it switched, I had a good understanding of how it all worked anyway and Dev clearly made it totally seamless (hence, my not even noticing). But I've seen so many people say, that they are playing the VN version.
Yeah it's in update logs but no screen that states that, guess I never gave it much thought as I switched game to open world when you could at start of chapter 2. didn't want to miss anything

MichaelBMC

May 8, 2021
Hello all
How do I get Teodora, Suzzy, Chichi and Bombina to a new house?
And also Suzzy, Chichi and Bombina have a child?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Hello all
You don't they are not set to move to new house and unsure if they will, Sussy,Chichi,Bombina no pregnancy for them yet.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hello all
you dont, you can visit Teodora via map and all the strippers remains in club. from there you can bring only Tristy
those are all that you can bring in
1716844578833.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since next update forward those will start having unlimited kids
1716845053145.png
but only those that already have them, till more are added

Reactions: Ssato243

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
you dont, you can visit Teodora via map and all the strippers remains in club. from there you can bring only Tristy
those are all that you can bring in
View attachment 3677766

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
since next update forward those will start having unlimited kids
View attachment 3677788
but only those that already have them, till more are added
I'd give you a like for that but for some reason after 20 reactions states I'm at my limit WTF. I didn't go into all that detail was thinking might be troll 2 post in 3 years guess I shouldn't think like that. Hope everything been good with you

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I'd give you a like for that but for some reason after 20 reactions states I'm at my limit WTF. I didn't go into all that detail was thinking might be troll 2 post in 3 years guess I shouldn't think like that. Hope everything been good with you
yeah no worry, its all good havent posted latest pregnancy counter yet anyway so :D
in past some days was updating guides for Lust Theory S1 and S2 final versions. was done with it today and updated it so thats done.
keeping busy always

MichaelBMC

May 8, 2021
Ty ne, nejsou připraveni se přestěhovat do nového domu a nejsou si jisti, jestli to udělají, Sussy, Chichi, Bombina zatím žádné těhotenství.
[/CITÁT]

Škoda, docela se mi líbí myšlenka mít Teodora a Suzzy v novém domově. Doufejme, že v budoucnu

May 25, 2020
Hi,
My Ren'Py engine is the same like before and all saves are compatible.
It's seems that gamecore is using something to emulate games via browser and I have no idea what they are using.
It's not me who put the game there and you have to ask them for support.
Thank you

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i need help. at first when i wake up after sleep i see option to move into the new house but i keept rejecting it now it no longer show the option to move into the new house. Can some giga chad help me out?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i need help. at first when i wake up after sleep i see option to move into the new house but i keept rejecting it now it no longer show the option to move into the new house. Can some giga chad help me out?
You can only move on weekend, so the option only shows up on weekend. Did you make save when you got option to move reload the save

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know what i just found ... that i don't have simpledays folder in my appdata .... ok so anyone know where it could have went ? :unsure:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
ya know what i just found ... that i don't have simpledays folder in my appdata .... ok so anyone know where it could have went ? :unsure:
When you reopen game it should put another folder in the appdata. If it doesn't, I have no idea. Will it still run off the saves/persistent in the game folder?

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: ImperialD do you have a little Gremlin. Kidding a side I have no idea if you didn't delete it. What Milton749 said is correct when you start the game again a new folder should be made. I have deleted mine a number of times and new one was made after I restart game. How you doing

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Thanks you have alot to catch up 18.3 will prob be out depending on how fast you get caught up, I'm guessing 5 weeks or so but not sure, you might be able to jump right to 18.3 n skip 18.2
I finally got around to playing 18.2. I probably should have just waited. Played a month, Dora had her sixth child, got Theodora pregnant for a 3rd time, and a new sex scene with Ema. Boosted Bombina & Sasha up to maybe pregnant, even though I know they're not. Nothing that couldn't have waited till 18.3.

Also checked out the babies in the coding, was interested to see from the last check, Betty went from 1 to 2, Bombina, Ema, Hanna, Julia, Maria, Sasha, Teodora are all up to 6 now. Even Zara went from 5 to 6. And Abby can have 1. Looks like he's getting ready for us! (Only checked the girls I was playing).

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
When you reopen game it should put another folder in the appdata. If it doesn't, I have no idea. Will it still run off the saves/persistent in the game folder?
i have a save folder in my game folder .... but when looking i couldn't find it in the appdata .. which is odd :unsure::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: ImperialD do you have a little Gremlin. Kidding a side I have no idea if you didn't delete it. What Milton749 said is correct when you start the game again a new folder should be made. I have deleted mine a number of times and new one was made after I restart game. How you doing
other than having old man issues .. i'm alive ... :LOL:

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes