ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... this is a 1st for me guys .... Teodora just called me about the 3rd baby ... and this came up ... does it always ??
the reason i ask is usually i end and restart the game when i see my sperm enter her egg ... but i played slightly differently this run :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... this is a 1st for me guys .... Teodora just called me about the 3rd baby ... and this came up ... does it always ??
the reason i ask is usually i end and restart the game when i see my sperm enter her egg ... but i played slightly differently this run :unsure:
ooops forgot the screenshot :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ooops forgot the screenshot :LOL:
I don't know she hasn't called me yet on either my gang or reg playthroughs think I have few more days before she calls, will let you know when she does. I'll start playing in little bit or I'll forget about my supper and burn it :LOL:

Reactions: ImperialD

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
LOL I think we both did this was mine https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-2-mega-lono.61893/post-13764918 I noticed you have Bare Witness as one of fav games I take it that it's worth playing I see it said complete is that chapter 1 or is it complete how was it I haven't played it yet
Thanks for that.
IMO, most definitely, it's in my top 5 along with Simple Days. Not harem, but multis/solos. Ending just came out yesterday. I haven't played, but according to reports it is outstanding. Haven't seen any negative reviews (except the usual trolls). I have a massive backlog of updates to work through (just checked, 22, LOL) and I'm leaving it for a while letting my excitement build. I still haven't got to Simple Days v 0.18.2 yet. :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for that.
IMO, most definitely, it's in my top 5 along with Simple Days. Not harem, but multis/solos. Ending just came out yesterday. I haven't played, but according to reports it is outstanding. Haven't seen any negative reviews (except the usual trolls). I have a massive backlog of updates to work through (just checked, 22, LOL) and I'm leaving it for a while letting my excitement build. I still haven't got to Simple Days v 0.18.2 yet. :LOL:
i play it also ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for that.
Thanks you have alot to catch up 18.3 will prob be out depending on how fast you get caught up, I'm guessing 5 weeks or so but not sure, you might be able to jump right to 18.3 n skip 18.2

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i didn't think Anna could have more than 6 kids .... or maybe it will go away after awhile ... but check this out

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok i didn't think Anna could have more than 6 kids .... or maybe it will go away after awhile ... but check this out
I think that will go away I noticed it with Sasha to it will show maybe pregnant and then it gone before her next ovul day. I just did the gang playthrough and didn't get that screen like you did with Theodora I got the normal one. I will have to try it on my reg game to and not just the gang one :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is one of the things thats making me wonder if the dev is gonna make more females bi .... i see no other reason for it to be honest ... i hope megalono will not make every girl in this game bi .. i mean tbh .. its getting to be enough is enough

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
That's actually really common with a lot of them, saying Maybe Pregnant. I've had it with Sasha & others. If you check the coding, they're usually not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's actually really common with a lot of them, saying Maybe Pregnant. I've had it with Sasha & others. If you check the coding, they're usually not.
yup but like i stated ... i usually don't make it very far into the mansion before i restart a new game .. and yeah i know about the false pregnancy thing .. it happens with Moko after her 2nd baby .. before you knock up Naomi .. Moko can get pregnant .. but it goes away .. at least until you knock up Naomi :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
this is one of the things thats making me wonder if the dev is gonna make more females bi .... i see no other reason for it to be honest ... i hope megalono will not make every girl in this game bi .. i mean tbh .. its getting to be enough is enough
I figured Ann-Ema would prob be after the beach. Are you getting that menu in the office every time

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes