ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono .. since i have no idea about this ... and your the dev ... maybe you can help with a problem i seem to have quite often ... when playing . which i do a hell of alot of :LOL:
i seem to hit this issue quite often in almost every game i play ... when it comes time to date Alina ... i tell her yes i want to ... but i put her off quite a long time ... mostly due to dealing with the other girls .... trouble is .. my asking her out after awhile seems to disappear .... not that it doesn't come back eventually cause it does ... but it takes a hell of a long time to do so ... heres a couple screenshots showing the time i told her i want her .. the 2nd one shows how long its been since we actually went out (never) and i didn't go back to talk to her about going out ( the date ) which i always plan to ...
i guess what i'm actually saying is when you put off the actual date ... it seems to take forever before you can ask her out :unsure:
i hope this makes sense .. its been bugging me for quite some time now .. and thought well shit i better ask as to why this happens :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and wouldn't you know it would hit again after i mention it :LOL:

this is the 2nd date .. i don't think i mentioned that part :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono .. since i have no idea about this ... and your the dev ... maybe you can help with a problem i seem to have quite often ... when playing . which i do a hell of alot of :LOL:
i seem to hit this issue quite often in almost every game i play ... when it comes time to date Alina ... i tell her yes i want to ... but i put her off quite a long time ... mostly due to dealing with the other girls .... trouble is .. my asking her out after awhile seems to disappear .... not that it doesn't come back eventually cause it does ... but it takes a hell of a long time to do so ... heres a couple screenshots showing the time i told her i want her .. the 2nd one shows how long its been since we actually went out (never) and i didn't go back to talk to her about going out ( the date ) which i always plan to ...
i guess what i'm actually saying is when you put off the actual date ... it seems to take forever before you can ask her out :unsure:
i hope this makes sense .. its been bugging me for quite some time now .. and thought well shit i better ask as to why this happens :unsure:
I will check if have some time trigger with her.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
hard to believe he's saying that seeing how 3 in game months make a in game year .. right :unsure:
:unsure: I thought it was 4 in game months make a year but it could be 3, I'll have to go back and re start a game and read it again. I should start taking notes but will probably forget where I put them :LOL: I have a feeling he is trolling tho never heard that one before and I sure never had that problem.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:unsure: I thought it was 4 in game months make a year but it could be 3, I'll have to go back and re start a game and read it again. I should start taking notes but will probably forget where I put them :LOL: I have a feeling he is trolling tho never heard that one before and I sure never had that problem.
I have an excel file where I keep all my notes, saves and thoughts. The Simple Days worksheet is one of the biggest, keeping track of pregnant days, kids, ovul days (so I know where to head next, I changed all the days to spread them out).

And I don't even have every girl. (I only bought Dora), and turned away Secret, Alina, Tristy & Elena (the golddiggers, although I may have been hasty on Secret or Alina). Imagine how much stuff to track if you're a manwhore.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have an excel file where I keep all my notes, saves and thoughts. The Simple Days worksheet is one of the biggest, keeping track of pregnant days, kids, ovul days (so I know where to head next, I changed all the days to spread them out).

And I don't even have every girl. (I only bought Dora), and turned away Secret, Alina, Tristy & Elena (the golddiggers, although I may have been hasty on Secret or Alina). Imagine how much stuff to track if you're a manwhore.
Yeah manwhore like me :LOL: I have them all. I changed a couple of the ovul days but not all of them, even in my gang play through I have them all except Secret because she won't move with you unless you make good deal with Madam. By the end I'm sure I'll be in the poor house and my dick will fall off :LOL::LOL: Excel is good idea

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

secret and Alina are not gold diggers

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah manwhore like me :LOL: I have them all. I changed a couple of the ovul days but not all of them, even in my gang play through I have them all except Secret because she won't move with you unless you make good deal with Madam. By the end I'm sure I'll be in the poor house and my dick will fall off :LOL::LOL: Excel is good idea
whew .. i'm glad i'm not listed as a man whore .... man slut maybe .. but no doubt not a man whore :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
secret and Alina are not gold diggers
Yeah, I realized later. Every conversation with Alina she talked about my money and how she wanted to find a man to secure her, and then her old man hit me up for 30 thousand, so I turned her down. Secret, I just had a feeling about her. Wookie convinced me Alina was Ok, but it was too late. I'd put too much work in to all the other girls, I wasn't going back. I'm happy, I've got lots of girls I like, and identified another 8 to add as soon as we're allowed.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah, I realized later. Every conversation with Alina she talked about my money and how she wanted to find a man to secure her, and then her old man hit me up for 30 thousand, so I turned her down. Secret, I just had a feeling about her. Wookie convinced me Alina was Ok, but it was too late. I'd put too much work in to all the other girls, I wasn't going back. I'm happy, I've got lots of girls I like, and identified another 8 to add as soon as we're allowed.
believe me when i say this .. i know which girl is a gold digger and which has shitty attitudes .. i take none of them (y) bank on it ...
i even posted which ones are as i described ... i couldn't tell you the post .. but its here somewhere ;)

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
believe me when i say this .. i know which girl is a gold digger and which has shitty attitudes .. i take none of them (y) bank on it ...
i even posted which ones are as i described ... i couldn't tell you the post .. but its here somewhere ;)
Maybe it was you that convinced me I read Alina and Secret wrong (not Wookie).

Out of curiosity, who, besides Elena and Tristy, do you have as gold digger / bitch? and left out of your harem.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Out of curiosity, who, besides Elena and Tristy, do you have as gold digger / bitch? and left out of your harem.
I always do one playthrough where I leave both of them out and one where I just leave Elena out. James can Elena all to himself. Hopefully one day the dev finds a way to eliminate James from the game. Not only is James a douche, he his dumber than a box of rocks.

Reactions: Ssato243

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

LOL I think we both did this was mine https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-2-mega-lono.61893/post-13764918 I noticed you have Bare Witness as one of fav games I take it that it's worth playing I see it said complete is that chapter 1 or is it complete how was it I haven't played it yet

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Secret/Lydia and Alina are the two bestest women in the AVN for me. They are definitely gold diggers like Tristy and Elana.
no they are not gold diggers ....... Lydia and Alina are not gold diggers ...... arghhhhh ....... Elena is only into things with James to get to the MC's money ... cause James is a moron and tels her that he is your partner .. but she finds out he's not .... thats when she wants a threesome with the MC ....
Tristy is only after you cause you can buy her shit when she wants it ... then when she moves in the mansion .. she non stop is asking the MC for cash .....
those 2 are gold diggers !!!!! Elena/Tristy

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
no they are not gold diggers ....... Lydia and Alina are not gold diggers ...... arghhhhh ....... Elena is only into things with James to get to the MC's money ... cause James is a moron and tels her that he is your partner .. but she finds out he's not .... thats when she wants a threesome with the MC ....
Tristy is only after you cause you can buy her shit when she wants it ... then when she moves in the mansion .. she non stop is asking the MC for cash .....
those 2 are gold diggers !!!!! Elena/Tristy
Well damn ImperialD Elena/Tristy in bold how do you really feel :LOL::LOL: I totally agree they are prob why I'll end up in poor house wish I could turn them down the mind says yes and the tool says no LOL, Tristy isn't so bad yet she only ask for 20 bucks but I'm waiting for the bomb to drop and she wants her own house or something :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 93 Votes