wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i don't think that route ... (skipping chapter 1) is finished and or has some bugs still ... at least from my play threw(s) :unsure:
He first posted that Dora wasn't giving birth but then she did. He hasn't finished stuff to buy mansion yet so we will find out. I stated that route with just Dora to see if she would give birth and she did 2nd week after I moved but I didn't go any further in that game

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He first posted that Dora wasn't giving birth but then she did. He hasn't finished stuff to buy mansion yet so we will find out. I stated that route with just Dora to see if she would give birth and she did 2nd week after I moved but I didn't go any further in that game
yeah pretty much the same with me ... its the main reason i play from the start ... well that and i end with a shit ton of cash babes and kids :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wookie ookie

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
ya know i think megalono like teasing us .. like kids in a candy store .. you can look but no touching ... awww but dadd!!!!
If Lynn does become an LI in the story with who the protagonist can have sex with (and make her a mother again) in a future update, the players are going to be some very happy children indeed. :):)

• Haha
Reactions: godl159

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If Lynn does become an LI in the story with who the protagonist can have sex with (and make her a mother again) in a future update, the players are going to be some very happy children indeed. :):)
i don't think Ln will .. she is Anna's mom ya know ... i just teasing megalono ... and i don't think he wants us to have her .. and i'm ok with that ... i mean my MC is fucking his brains out daily anyways :LOL:

and and a second thing i was gonna mention .. was in this scene ... the funniest part is the text at the bottom :LOL:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i don't think Ln will .. she is Anna's mom ya know ... i just teasing megalono ... and i don't think he wants us to have her .. and i'm ok with that ... i mean my MC is fucking his brains out daily anyways :LOL:

and and a second thing i was gonna mention .. was in this scene ... the funniest part is the text at the bottom :LOL:
Yeah that's funny shit(at bottom) He said there will be something with Lynn but she won't be part of the harem so her husband doesn't get hurt, I'm guessing we will get a one night stand or something like that, but she won't be a LI. I'm totally okay with this also we have a lot of other girls that need our love and new ones to come

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i'm curious . if megalono ... will fix the love that Ema gets towards the MC .. cause its kinda stuck on 17 ... and i've fucked the hell outta her alot lot lot :love:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
ok i'm curious . if megalono ... will fix the love that Ema gets towards the MC .. cause its kinda stuck on 17 ... and i've fucked the hell outta her alot lot lot :love:
Wow, I thought I'd been with her a lot. I'm only 11. Did you get points for knocking her up in part 1? I won't be able to get them.

Fkndom

Mar 27, 2022
Wed May 22 09:09:18 2024
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.19s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.10s
Loading error handling took 0.34s
Loading script took 5.90s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.00s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Faled to initialize steam: WindowsError(126, 'The specified\xfd module was not found')
Set script version to: (7, 5, 3)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do you get the 3 way?
3 way with who? Only one so far I think is with Moko and Naomi. You can get it when Naomi visits and you make her pregnant. To get that you have to get Moko pregnant a second time and after she gives birth Naomi will visit. You can get again to get Naomi pregnant a second time when she lives with you.

3.90 star(s) 93 Votes