bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
to make it Mohoro you have to have at least 2 of the 3 starting girls .. if not and you only want one .. you'll get that girls ending
Yes, I brought this up recently and was told it shouldn't happen because it's bad design.
BUT, you can skip to chapter 2 and bring only 1 girl (which is stupid because playing chapter 1 this way gives you a game over), so if this results in an eventual softlock of progression, that's a problem. There are even renders that include each and only each of these girls at the dining table though, so it seems supported in some regard.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes, I brought this up recently and was told it shouldn't happen because it's bad design.
BUT, you can skip to chapter 2 and bring only 1 girl (which is stupid because playing chapter 1 this way gives you a game over), so if this results in an eventual softlock of progression, that's a problem. There are even renders that include each and only each of these girls at the dining table though, so it seems supported in some regard.
yeah megalono will no doubt fix that ,, he's a awesome dev .... (y)

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
yeah megalono will no doubt fix that ,, he's a awesome dev .... (y)
He is absolutely top notch with his variables and pathing. No ridiculous drooling over girls you've turned down. No flirting and trying to get into a girls pants before you get a choice to decide. There's nothing worse than flirting with a girl you're going to turn down. Makes me feel like a real asshole. Here, once you make your choices the dialogue and progression matches perfectly. It's that rare, that I expect it's difficult to do (or some devs just don't care) and Megalono is outstanding. You can certainly forgive the odd wrong branch with so much he's got going on. And when there is one, he fixes them straight up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImperialD

JustHere4Games

Mar 21, 2019
Gotta say, I been playing this game since its early days, and man has it evolved. The scenes are SO HOT especially Teodora and Ema. Oh and Paola, damn all the white girls got me hard as fuck

• Red Heart

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: If I remember correctly you only took Dora and had problem with her not giving birth but then she did right, and now your can't move to new house even tho you have everything done except stuff for girls you didn't take with you is that what is happening ?
I would DM Mega Lone either here or on discord channel and ask about it he is real good about responding

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
and now your can't move to new house even tho you have everything done except stuff for girls you didn't take with you is that what is happening ?
No, I've not reached that part of the game yet to know if it'll work or not. I was just quoting you here,
For the most part yes, certain girl tasks are required to move story along like buying Dora dental clinic, making Naomi pregnant, Anna having at least one child these are all required to move into new house if you didn't already move. they won't come off list till they are done
and saying I sure hope those requirements are not requirements if you rejected those girls. Would be a bit awkward to have turned down Anna and be barred from the new house as a result.

I imagine this is not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me either.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
No, I've not reached that part of the game yet to know if it'll work or not. I was just quoting you here,

and saying I sure hope those requirements are not requirements if you rejected those girls. Would be a bit awkward to have turned down Anna and be barred from the new house as a result.

I imagine this is not the case, but it wouldn't surprise me either.
Oh okay I'm curious to know when you get to that part if an issues with move in all my plays I have always took 2 of the girls. I agree shouldn't be requirements to move

Oli99

Apr 30, 2017
I can not move to the mansion. The event does not trigger. All requirements should be met. But nothing happens.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Reactions: Oli99

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: If I remember correctly you only took Dora and had problem with her not giving birth but then she did right, and now your can't move to new house even tho you have everything done except stuff for girls you didn't take with you is that what is happening ?
I would DM Mega Lone either here or on discord channel and ask about it he is real good about responding
i think he went the chapter 2 route .. with only one girl ...

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.90 star(s) 93 Votes