Yoda2469

Mar 3, 2018
What are you playing on
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz

Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.89 GB usable)

Device ID 210F16FE-1AA8-4263-803B-0AFBB5584645

Product ID 00330-54903-42178-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Has been working fine... worked yesterday too... went to go back in today and ... nothing...

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anyone have an issue where you are able to play the game and the next day, the game just won't load? Have tried uninstalling & reinstalling. Have tried uninstalling & re-downloading & installing again, and it unzips fine, directory is good, but after launching the executable, nothing happens. Thanks.
if you cant launch game and worked before just delete "persistent" in \game\saves and appdata (or equivalent if on other systems)

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
if you cant launch game and worked before just delete "persistent" in \game\saves and appdata (or equivalent if on other systems)
Yeah do what micmitja said, also check to see if windows did any updates since it worked yesterday awhile back someone said there was update for windows 10-11 that stopped game from working and it worked after they removed update not sure what update was tho

Reactions: micmitja

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Just wish I did not have the issue of never being able to see Paola after she her first birth. I go back 3 days later it never gives me the prompt to see her again till after the move.
:unsure: I really haven't had that problem, was her first birth right around the time you moved, for me if I remember correctly like the week before I moved she wasn't available till the move day when you go tell her it time to move

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
:unsure: I really haven't had that problem, was her first birth right around the time you moved, for me if I remember correctly like the week before I moved she wasn't available till the move day when you go tell her it time to move
No, it is usally 3-4 months after her pregnancy that I make my MC move. I put off finishing things with the Madam till I have at least 10 million $ or more before I trigger the move. Going to the titty bar and the VIP lounge gets expensive! Plus buying all those cans of beans for the Spa, most of the time it triggers twice a week, that's $700 a week in beans! Gotta keep that jazzui running:ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 100 Votes