chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yup Naomi asks you fro her own bedroom ... i never ask her about getting away from Moko ... as an answer tho ... i don't think she reaction to that is good ...
I did she just said she needed some time alone so she can be with mc alone, besides knocked her up..again..hey she asked for the room not me :rolleyes:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yup Naomi asks you fro her own bedroom ... i never ask her about getting away from Moko ... as an answer tho ... i don't think she reaction to that is good ...
I did ask her about getting away from Moko her reaction isn't that bad she said something like No No I don't want to get away from Moko I love her can't remember what else WTH but it didn't really seem to change anything

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I did ask her about getting away from Moko her reaction isn't that bad she said something like No No I don't want to get away from Moko I love her can't remember what else WTH but it didn't really seem to change anything
yup .. its just the way she looks when she talks about getting away from Moko .. when you ask her :unsure:

acehigh

Sep 4, 2020
Maybe some new functions that will help smooth out tracking logic?

Example ideas for "Sperm Logic" and "PregLevel Logic" functions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those are just rough drafts and obviously don't include everything, but I'm sure it makes sense. Would pretty much make it so barely any lines would need to be typed if adding new characters or adjusting tracking. I think it could help as the game grows larger. "Simple Days" is a game that I've grown quite fond of (y) You're doing excellent work megalono

This is a game I will reference when I'm old and tell "They don't make games like they did back in my day" stories :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: divas72 and HB38

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It looks like we'll have a v0.18.3 released for sometime later. This is the progress log so far on Patreon:

NEW - unlocking unlimited pregnancy for girls with 6 kids!
New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked, and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.

Main story:
Oliver will talk about his sister Vicky - 5% completed
AirPort - visit manager - 5% completed

Girls:
Girls Screen - add more girls - 10% completed
Anna - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Dora - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Moko - unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Rebeca - will have up to 6 kids and unlock unlimited kids - 0% completed
Vote poll for the next girl - 0% completed

BugFix:
Love points of some girls are above 100% - 60% completed
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed
Spell and grammar (small fixes) - on going

I wonder what other stuff the dev will include in this release. By manager, that's Millina reappearing in the story (and if she's not careful in the story, her daughter might have a new sibling) And that mansion is about to become rather cramped, if the protagonist continues to go along with his "go forth and multiply" campaign (and there are still some ladies who have yet to become mothers in the story). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
How to unlock gym trainer? (hanna)... I have the gym and sasha. Visited the gym/office while sasha works but still no trainer unlock? Any idea?

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
It looks like we'll have a v0.18.3 released for sometime later. This is the progress log so far on Patreon:

New code implementing unlimited kids. The new kids will not be tracked, and you don't have to give them names. It will trigger after the birth of her 6th kid.

Main story:

Girls:

BugFix:
Ema - in one play path, talking with her will not give you option to visit and have sex during the night - 100% completed

I wonder what other stuff the dev will include in this release. By manager, that's Millina reappearing in the story (and if she's not careful in the story, her daughter might have a new sibling) And that mansion is about to become rather cramped, if the protagonist continues to go along with his "go forth and multiply" campaign (and there are still some ladies who have yet to become mothers in the story). :giggle::giggle::whistle::whistle:
Unlimited kids is just to much, imagine people with nothing to do(like me) with 300 kids

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Main story:

Girls:

BugFix:

:unsure: Is that Millina reappearing or is the visit that the Mc visits manager of airport But I would like to see her daughter :)

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
How to unlock gym trainer? (hanna)... I have the gym and sasha. Visited the gym/office while sasha works but still no trainer unlock? Any idea?
What do you mean unlock Hanna if she's at gym you will have 3 interactions with her and that's end on content for now. If she isn't at gym Sasha will talk to you when she is there about you needing gym trainer, after that Hanna will show up and ask about job

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes