AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
How do I do this?
main story.png
I have played for around 2 weeks since finishing the deal with madam (took 30m+BDSM access), gained citizenship and I have payed 5 million for the house around a bit more than 1 month ago.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
How do I do this?
View attachment 3649787
I have played for around 2 weeks since finishing the deal with madam (took 30m+BDSM access), gained citizenship and I have payed 5 million for the house around a bit more than 1 month ago.
Make sure none of girls that will live with you are pregnant. If Anna is with you make sure she invites her parents.

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
Anybody else got this weird bug where Naomi is only at home on Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

All the other weekdays Moko is telling me she's visting the child on Monday and Friday.

And if I remember right , shouldn't there be a seperat event where she moves in? Only got the one where she visits and tells the MC shes pregnant ands wants to talk alone, with Moko bursting in and dragging Naomi to her room. Or was that the move in event?

Started a fresh save with 0.18.2.

Last edited:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Anybody else got this weird bug where Naomi is only at home on Saturday, Sunday and Monday?

All the other weekdays Moko is telling me she's visting the child on Monday and Friday.

And if I remember right , shouldn't there be a seperat event where she moves in? Only got the one where she visits and tells the MC shes pregnant ands wants to talk alone, with Moko bursting in and dragging Naomi to her room. Or was that the move in event?

Started a fresh save with 0.18.2.
what is meant by that is Naomi ... will be gone from monday to friday .. so basically she's there Sat& Sun .. from what i've been told ... and i mentioned that before ... it's just worded incorrectly ...

Reactions: wookie ookie

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
what is meant by that is Naomi ... will be gone from monday to friday .. so basically she's there Sat& Sun .. from what i've been told ... and i mentioned that before ... it's just worded incorrectly ...
Hmmm... would make sense if she only where there on the weekend but shes there on Sat, Sun and Mon. So mising from Wen-Fri. And I am quite positive that the last time I played in version 0.17.0 she was only gone for the two mentioned days.

Same for Sasha actually. Dialogue mentioned she works on Tuesday, in my current game shes there every Monday.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hmmm... would make sense if she only where there on the weekend but shes there on Sat, Sun and Mon. So mising from Wen-Fri. And I am quite positive that the last time I played in version 0.17.0 she was only gone for the two mentioned days.

Same for Sasha actually. Dialogue mentioned she works on Tuesday, in my current game shes there every Monday.
yeah .. i thought the same about Sasha .. was supposed to be mondays ... turns out its tuesdays .. i just think its a misunderstanding ( somewhere ) :unsure:

Lorion2k20

Dec 25, 2020
We both were right, kind of. ;)

Found in the v0.18.0 changelog: Naomi will have her own bedroom ( find her: Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri. With Moko will be Sat,Sun,Mon)

So in the apartment shes already on her mansion shedule thus missing on the days she would be in her own room in the masion.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
We both were right, kind of. ;)

Found in the v0.18.0 changelog: Naomi will have her own bedroom ( find her: Tue, Wed, Thu and Fri. With Moko will be Sat,Sun,Mon)

So in the apartment shes already on her mansion shedule thus missing on the days she would be in her own room in the masion.
yup Naomi asks you fro her own bedroom ... i never ask her about getting away from Moko ... as an answer tho ... i don't think she reaction to that is good ...

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes