Oli99

Apr 30, 2017
I can not move to the mansion. The event does not trigger. All requirements should be met. But nothing happens.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Reactions: Oli99

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: If I remember correctly you only took Dora and had problem with her not giving birth but then she did right, and now your can't move to new house even tho you have everything done except stuff for girls you didn't take with you is that what is happening ?
I would DM Mega Lone either here or on discord channel and ask about it he is real good about responding
i think he went the chapter 2 route .. with only one girl ...

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i don't think that route ... (skipping chapter 1) is finished and or has some bugs still ... at least from my play threw(s) :unsure:
He first posted that Dora wasn't giving birth but then she did. He hasn't finished stuff to buy mansion yet so we will find out. I stated that route with just Dora to see if she would give birth and she did 2nd week after I moved but I didn't go any further in that game

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
He first posted that Dora wasn't giving birth but then she did. He hasn't finished stuff to buy mansion yet so we will find out. I stated that route with just Dora to see if she would give birth and she did 2nd week after I moved but I didn't go any further in that game
yeah pretty much the same with me ... its the main reason i play from the start ... well that and i end with a shit ton of cash babes and kids :love::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: wookie ookie
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes