divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
2nd sex scene. If i am not mistaken there is special scene that Zara will absolutely sweet to you during the massage parlour. And the sex scene is on the bed not standing~
I have played this avn multiple times and i have never every gotten that scene. Only two scenes with Zara in the spa are with and without the blue pill. You can get two different scenes at the mansion. One where she rides you sitting reverse cowgirl and one sideway sex scene.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
2nd sex scene. If i am not mistaken there is special scene that Zara will absolutely sweet to you during the massage parlour. And the sex scene is on the bed not standing~
I got it after she had 1st baby and was ovulating, I knocked her up that time also I talked to first thing but can't remember if I came from gym or office. I never used the blue pills on her she was to sweet to rip apart :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono .. since i have no idea about this ... and your the dev ... maybe you can help with a problem i seem to have quite often ... when playing . which i do a hell of alot of :LOL:
i seem to hit this issue quite often in almost every game i play ... when it comes time to date Alina ... i tell her yes i want to ... but i put her off quite a long time ... mostly due to dealing with the other girls .... trouble is .. my asking her out after awhile seems to disappear .... not that it doesn't come back eventually cause it does ... but it takes a hell of a long time to do so ... heres a couple screenshots showing the time i told her i want her .. the 2nd one shows how long its been since we actually went out (never) and i didn't go back to talk to her about going out ( the date ) which i always plan to ...
i guess what i'm actually saying is when you put off the actual date ... it seems to take forever before you can ask her out :unsure:
i hope this makes sense .. its been bugging me for quite some time now .. and thought well shit i better ask as to why this happens :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and wouldn't you know it would hit again after i mention it :LOL:

this is the 2nd date .. i don't think i mentioned that part :unsure:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
megalono .. since i have no idea about this ... and your the dev ... maybe you can help with a problem i seem to have quite often ... when playing . which i do a hell of alot of :LOL:
i seem to hit this issue quite often in almost every game i play ... when it comes time to date Alina ... i tell her yes i want to ... but i put her off quite a long time ... mostly due to dealing with the other girls .... trouble is .. my asking her out after awhile seems to disappear .... not that it doesn't come back eventually cause it does ... but it takes a hell of a long time to do so ... heres a couple screenshots showing the time i told her i want her .. the 2nd one shows how long its been since we actually went out (never) and i didn't go back to talk to her about going out ( the date ) which i always plan to ...
i guess what i'm actually saying is when you put off the actual date ... it seems to take forever before you can ask her out :unsure:
i hope this makes sense .. its been bugging me for quite some time now .. and thought well shit i better ask as to why this happens :unsure:
I will check if have some time trigger with her.

Reactions: ImperialD

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
hard to believe he's saying that seeing how 3 in game months make a in game year .. right :unsure:
:unsure: I thought it was 4 in game months make a year but it could be 3, I'll have to go back and re start a game and read it again. I should start taking notes but will probably forget where I put them :LOL: I have a feeling he is trolling tho never heard that one before and I sure never had that problem.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
:unsure: I thought it was 4 in game months make a year but it could be 3, I'll have to go back and re start a game and read it again. I should start taking notes but will probably forget where I put them :LOL: I have a feeling he is trolling tho never heard that one before and I sure never had that problem.
I have an excel file where I keep all my notes, saves and thoughts. The Simple Days worksheet is one of the biggest, keeping track of pregnant days, kids, ovul days (so I know where to head next, I changed all the days to spread them out).

And I don't even have every girl. (I only bought Dora), and turned away Secret, Alina, Tristy & Elena (the golddiggers, although I may have been hasty on Secret or Alina). Imagine how much stuff to track if you're a manwhore.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I have an excel file where I keep all my notes, saves and thoughts. The Simple Days worksheet is one of the biggest, keeping track of pregnant days, kids, ovul days (so I know where to head next, I changed all the days to spread them out).

And I don't even have every girl. (I only bought Dora), and turned away Secret, Alina, Tristy & Elena (the golddiggers, although I may have been hasty on Secret or Alina). Imagine how much stuff to track if you're a manwhore.
Yeah manwhore like me :LOL: I have them all. I changed a couple of the ovul days but not all of them, even in my gang play through I have them all except Secret because she won't move with you unless you make good deal with Madam. By the end I'm sure I'll be in the poor house and my dick will fall off :LOL::LOL: Excel is good idea

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

secret and Alina are not gold diggers

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes