wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'll keep an eye out on the updates. I'm kinda done with this one for now till the plot moves forward a bit. I do not mind adding girls to the harem but it gets old fast without the story moving along with it.
As of now next update will have 2 story events unless more is added

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
the story mode is pretty much a dead end ... so i don't think you really mean story
That 2 events are being added in the next update to the main story, not VN I never played that as soon as I could switch I like being in control and being able to stick it in on who and when I want LOL :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1071 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Selop1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... this is a 1st for me guys .... Teodora just called me about the 3rd baby ... and this came up ... does it always ??
the reason i ask is usually i end and restart the game when i see my sperm enter her egg ... but i played slightly differently this run :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok ... this is a 1st for me guys .... Teodora just called me about the 3rd baby ... and this came up ... does it always ??
the reason i ask is usually i end and restart the game when i see my sperm enter her egg ... but i played slightly differently this run :unsure:
ooops forgot the screenshot :LOL:

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ooops forgot the screenshot :LOL:
I don't know she hasn't called me yet on either my gang or reg playthroughs think I have few more days before she calls, will let you know when she does. I'll start playing in little bit or I'll forget about my supper and burn it :LOL:

Reactions: ImperialD

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
LOL I think we both did this was mine https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-18-2-mega-lono.61893/post-13764918 I noticed you have Bare Witness as one of fav games I take it that it's worth playing I see it said complete is that chapter 1 or is it complete how was it I haven't played it yet
Thanks for that.
IMO, most definitely, it's in my top 5 along with Simple Days. Not harem, but multis/solos. Ending just came out yesterday. I haven't played, but according to reports it is outstanding. Haven't seen any negative reviews (except the usual trolls). I have a massive backlog of updates to work through (just checked, 22, LOL) and I'm leaving it for a while letting my excitement build. I still haven't got to Simple Days v 0.18.2 yet. :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for that.
IMO, most definitely, it's in my top 5 along with Simple Days. Not harem, but multis/solos. Ending just came out yesterday. I haven't played, but according to reports it is outstanding. Haven't seen any negative reviews (except the usual trolls). I have a massive backlog of updates to work through (just checked, 22, LOL) and I'm leaving it for a while letting my excitement build. I still haven't got to Simple Days v 0.18.2 yet. :LOL:
i play it also ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for that.
Thanks you have alot to catch up 18.3 will prob be out depending on how fast you get caught up, I'm guessing 5 weeks or so but not sure, you might be able to jump right to 18.3 n skip 18.2

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes