ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i didn't think Anna could have more than 6 kids .... or maybe it will go away after awhile ... but check this out

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
ok i didn't think Anna could have more than 6 kids .... or maybe it will go away after awhile ... but check this out
I think that will go away I noticed it with Sasha to it will show maybe pregnant and then it gone before her next ovul day. I just did the gang playthrough and didn't get that screen like you did with Theodora I got the normal one. I will have to try it on my reg game to and not just the gang one :unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is one of the things thats making me wonder if the dev is gonna make more females bi .... i see no other reason for it to be honest ... i hope megalono will not make every girl in this game bi .. i mean tbh .. its getting to be enough is enough

Reactions: wookie ookie

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
That's actually really common with a lot of them, saying Maybe Pregnant. I've had it with Sasha & others. If you check the coding, they're usually not.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's actually really common with a lot of them, saying Maybe Pregnant. I've had it with Sasha & others. If you check the coding, they're usually not.
yup but like i stated ... i usually don't make it very far into the mansion before i restart a new game .. and yeah i know about the false pregnancy thing .. it happens with Moko after her 2nd baby .. before you knock up Naomi .. Moko can get pregnant .. but it goes away .. at least until you knock up Naomi :)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
this is one of the things thats making me wonder if the dev is gonna make more females bi .... i see no other reason for it to be honest ... i hope megalono will not make every girl in this game bi .. i mean tbh .. its getting to be enough is enough
I figured Ann-Ema would prob be after the beach. Are you getting that menu in the office every time

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
this is from the op
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.17.5): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Guides

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
Yes this will be going on for awhile there is quite a lot to go yet
Do you know if the latest update has chapter 3? It says go to my office to (SPOILER ALERT) apply to be mayor (work in office). I've worked in my office for (in game) a week straight...

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Chapter 3 started with 0.18 what do you have still listed under main story, did you already go to city hall and pay the 1 million dollars

May 25, 2020
Dear dev
I like this game and I’m playing this game online at gamecore. I have my saves from old version but I’m not able to import them to the Renpy player after the update. Can you please help

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes