ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well damn ImperialD Elena/Tristy in bold how do you really feel :LOL::LOL: I totally agree they are prob why I'll end up in poor house wish I could turn them down the mind says yes and the tool says no LOL, Tristy isn't so bad yet she only ask for 20 bucks but I'm waiting for the bomb to drop and she wants her own house or something :LOL:
yeah sorry about the bold print ... just trying to make my point on which ones are the true gold diggers in this game .... and we don't even know any of the newer girls yet :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah sorry about the bold print ... just trying to make my point on which ones are the true gold diggers in this game .... and we don't even know any of the newer girls yet :cool:
Nothing to be sorry for it's funny especially to us who really know how you feel about those two :);) For some reason I get the feeling that Hanna could turn out to be don't know why just a feeling

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
no they are not gold diggers ....... Lydia and Alina are not gold diggers ...... arghhhhh ....... Elena is only into things with James to get to the MC's money ... cause James is a moron and tels her that he is your partner .. but she finds out he's not .... thats when she wants a threesome with the MC ....
Tristy is only after you cause you can buy her shit when she wants it ... then when she moves in the mansion .. she non stop is asking the MC for cash .....
those 2 are gold diggers !!!!! Elena/Tristy
Yeah I fucked up and missed typing the NOT in there.:oops: My fingers fly faster than my brain sometimes.

bigfuckinE

Jul 18, 2022
I think my playthrough might be bugged or the game itself? With quite a few girls I get the love points to pop up but in their info it shows 0. Don't really care about this with the side girls, but I noticed this with Rebecca. And before you ask, I am careful with my choices and have seen no negative love points with her. 20240525_145950.jpg

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think my playthrough might be bugged or the game itself? With quite a few girls I get the love points to pop up but in their info it shows 0. Don't really care about this with the side girls, but I noticed this with Rebecca. And before you ask, I am careful with my choices and have seen no negative love points with her. View attachment 3670341
Yeah I have that issue also. Plus I have not found a way to increase the love points for Rebeca. Took me forever to find out how to increase them with Paola.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I'll keep an eye out on the updates. I'm kinda done with this one for now till the plot moves forward a bit. I do not mind adding girls to the harem but it gets old fast without the story moving along with it.
As of now next update will have 2 story events unless more is added

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
the story mode is pretty much a dead end ... so i don't think you really mean story
That 2 events are being added in the next update to the main story, not VN I never played that as soon as I could switch I like being in control and being able to stick it in on who and when I want LOL :LOL:

• Haha

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18.2

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 1071 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Selop1
3.90 star(s) 93 Votes