jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
megalono has not set Bombina up yet to get her pregnant :cry:

Tristy is a gold digger .. you can have her sorry ass :LOL:
Needs more content with both of them.
Tristy is crazy. I like her. Love how u get the option too give her money to forget about calling Bombina so she gets money for the pill. That way u cum inside her and maybe knock her up

Reactions: wookie ookie

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
nope if that was the case .. it would have been fixed well before version 15 came out :LOL:

the game runs awesome .. i still have saves .. i didn't mean to sound like i was bitching ... i wasn't ... just stating what i found is all ... kinda shocked .. but it is what it is :)
What I ment is something is off somewhere because I have deleted my simple days folder many times in the renpy appdata folder and game always makes a new one when I start the game ,so a way that might fix it would be the steps that I said in other post

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Needs more content with both of them.
Tristy is crazy. I like her. Love how u get the option too give her money to forget about calling Bombina so she gets money for the pill. That way u cum inside her and maybe knock her up
after you move into the mansion .. you can have tristy move in with you .... and she slowly drains your as of cash :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I ment is something is off somewhere because I have deleted my simple days folder many times in the renpy appdata folder and game always makes a new one when I start the game ,so a way that might fix it would be the steps that I said in other post
yup i know that my friend ... i was just saying .. that is about the time when it happen to me :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
How the Hell did I know that's what you were going to say :LOL::LOL: I know how much you love her and give her all your money (being a smart ass) :LOL::LOL::)
at 1st i fucked her brains out ... till i found out how she was ...... then i shunned her gold digging ass like Elena :LOL: after i fucked her brains out :LOL:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
megalono i figured out what the issue with Alina is .. after your 1st date with her .... you have to do nothing but go to the spa and talk with her to make the 2nd date .... if you do anything .... and i mean anything else ... the 2nd date does not come up ...
the goes for going to visit Paola in the morning to get her love up for the MC .. to visiting Ema ... Dora in the hospital .... that 2nd date option will not appear .....
so in essence you can do nothing but go to the spa for that 2nd date with Alina to appear (y)
but that is not always going to happen ... its as tho the game punishes the MC for not making the 2nd date when it wants you to :LOL: and those times you have to be a good boy and just go to the spa and see Alina every morning it will eventually show up ... i've tested the hell outta it .... and this is what i found (y)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
no i didn't have a save and no even at the wekeend the option no longer show up.
If any of your girls that are living with you are pregnant it won't show up. I think Paola can't be pregnant either, but not 100% sure.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Thanks! But how can I reach her? Even in the guide, I couldn't find the right way.
First you have to hire her

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.

SamOldSnake

Dec 31, 2022
First you have to hire her

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.
Should MC stay single for this to be available or not?

SamOldSnake

Dec 31, 2022
Nope, fuck whoever you want. Has no consequences at all.
Ok, so here's the problem. In one case, when MC stayed alone after some time, the game ended. In another, I reach other ends with Dora or somebody else. But how can I prevent those endings and hire Sahsa?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Ok, so here's the problem. In one case, when MC stayed alone after some time, the game ended. In another, I reach other ends with Dora or somebody else. But how can I prevent those endings and hire Sahsa?
Sounds like you're still in chapter 1. When you start new game - Choose to Jump to chapter 2, Mohoro. Then make choices about who to take with you and their pregnancy status. (I took just Dora, wanted a clean start, but lots of people take all they can or even no one). Then you'll have to work your way through it. There's a lot of girls to work through, but take which ones you want and turn the others down.

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes