ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm also pretty sure I read somewhere that Betty was a virgin too.

Or maybe that's just wishful thinking.
well technically it doesn't say Betty is a virgin ... but it does say Sasha never had anything there before ... soo .... ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks! But how can I reach her? Even in the guide, I couldn't find the right way.
First you have to hire her

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.
Also if you don't go with Sasha to see Great Monto she won't ask again and her path closes, you won't get another chance to open it

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
First you have to hire her

Then keep asking for meat when she asks what you want for lunch. Eventually, you'll get better hugs. When she tells you about the Great Monto go with her. From then on, when she asks about lunch "Tell her the Great Monto is with you" and she'll have sex with you each time.
I'm a fool; I've been eating vegetarian food until now,

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
OK ... megalono .. you have to figure out what happened here to my game .... i'll put some screenshots to show you what i'm talking about ..... Anna/Dora have not arrived yet .. heres proof ..... and then the event with Ema .. look who shows up ... when she hasn't came to Mohoro yet !!!

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
OK ... megalono .. you have to figure out what happened here to my game .... i'll put some screenshots to show you what i'm talking about ..... Anna/Dora have not arrived yet .. heres proof ..... and then the event with Ema .. look who shows up ... when she hasn't came to Mohoro yet !!!
Ema shouldn't be there at all.... if Anna didn't arrive.
I fixed it, so Ema will never arrive before Anna.
Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
You played the game so many time you fucking broke my friend !!! :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ema shouldn't be there at all.... if Anna didn't arrive.
I fixed it, so Ema will never arrive before Anna.
Thank you!
the thing about this is the fact that i have Alina pregnant / Zara pregnant / Moko still pregnant / ( all in Mohoro )
Anna/Dora .. i still can't contact through the pc ... it keeps saying they are offline ....
met the blue pill dude got that lab up and running ... fuck the shit outta Bombina already .. damn , love her sweet ass
and made like 2 million but Anna/Dora don't want me any more .. i think they got tired of me :cry:

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
the thing about this is the fact that i have Alina pregnant / Zara pregnant / Moko still pregnant / ( all in Mohoro )
Anna/Dora .. i still can't contact through the pc ... it keeps saying they are offline ....
met the blue pill dude got that lab up and running ... fuck the shit outta Bombina already .. damn , love her sweet ass
and made like 2 million but Anna/Dora don't want me any more .. i think they got tired of me :cry:
Please give me your save.. this is a big bug if they are offline.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
yeah my mc's dick is about the size of a nub by now :LOL:
:cry: I'm sorry Dora & Anna don't love you anymore :LOL::p But your dick needs a rest anyway:LOL: :unsure: It must be a certain set of events or variables that happen just the right way, as long as I've been playing never had problem with video call to Dora or Anna

• Sad

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
i just wanna cry now ... meanies the whole lot of you :cry::cry::cry::cry:

:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
It'll be okay you'll have them back soon. I think I figured out what it is the game was like he's playing again lets throw a wrench in this time, kidding aside I'm sure Mega Lono will find what it is he's the best :)

3.90 star(s) 94 Votes