ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It is super unfair, but it seems like the hourly wage of a receptionist in this city is remarkably less than for a masseuse. The question is how many hours does Sasha actually work that she makes only 50 bucks less than the full-time massuses? She must be more than 3/4 time. Maria should ask for more money, though, considering her job description seems to be more in line with a personal assistant than someone who just holds down a reception desk.
well as far as i remember .. so far Sasha has not massaged anyone :unsure:
well except for the MC's dick :LOL:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
well as far as i remember .. so far Sasha has not massaged anyone :unsure:
well except for the MC's dick :LOL:
Plot hole. She was hired for both front desk and massage when the other girls were off. Don't think the dev bothered to make any renders of her massaging anyone. Also noticed that looking at Alina and Zara from the back when they are busy giving a massage it is the very same render.

Reactions: wookie ookie

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Plot hole. She was hired for both front desk and massage when the other girls were off. Don't think the dev bothered to make any renders of her massaging anyone. Also noticed that looking at Alina and Zara from the back when they are busy giving a massage it is the very same render.
still Alina & Zara give massages ... never saw Sasha give any :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and something else has got me thinking .... ( gold digger ) i've noticed how Bombina is when she find out you own the spa ... and then lets you fuck your brains out ... yeah i do mean your brains ... cause when your done .. she gets up and dances off back to the stage :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah never saw Sasha either I think Mega didn't have time to put her in because when Zara has baby and off for 3 days in hospital no one is doing massages at night
yup same thoughts i have .. wondering if megalono will put Sasha in at night to replace Zara during her absence ... would be cool to see that (y)

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
and something else has got me thinking .... ( gold digger ) i've noticed how Bombina is when she find out you own the spa ... and then lets you fuck your brains out ... yeah i do mean your brains ... cause when your done .. she gets up and dances off back to the stage :LOL::LOL::LOL:
To me the whole strip club thing is just to have a money drain at the start of the game. $100 door fee, $300 for each VIP visit? I quit going to there once Trista the gold digging whore is unlocked.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To me the whole strip club thing is just to have a money drain at the start of the game. $100 door fee, $300 for each VIP visit? I quit going to there once Trista the gold digging whore is unlocked.
well i had to take my MC back to fuck Bombina ... he begged me too :LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Correct, but if I remember correctly she was also hired to help on their days off besides filling in for Maria. We just never get to see her.
I went an checked cause In couldn't remember the actual conversation. She says she has been a masseuse, receptionist & physiotherapist. MC says, I only have part time and she says that's fine, I'm still in school. Part time is fine. Then MC tells her to get Maria to show her around. He never specifies what she will be doing.

Is there maybe another scene I have forgotten about?

screenshot0001.png

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
:unsure: Right wouldn't that be something if Tristy turns out to be the sweet one and Bombina turns out to be the gold digger or maybe they decide to work together and we are totally fucked LOL :LOL::LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
:unsure: Right wouldn't that be something if Tristy turns out to be the sweet one and Bombina turns out to be the gold digger or maybe they decide to work together and we are totally fucked LOL :LOL::LOL:
yeah no .. maybe they both are god diggers .... well i'm starting to think they are :unsure:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I went an checked cause In couldn't remember the actual conversation. She says she has been a masseuse, receptionist & physiotherapist. MC says, I only have part time and she says that's fine, I'm still in school. Part time is fine. Then MC tells her to get Maria to show her around. He never specifies what she will be doing.

View attachment 3710315
Not that I can remember. She always fills in for Maria on Monday even though Maria says she needs Tuesday off for a college class.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 3710315
my point :LOL:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
i know right .... and here i thought Bombina was special ;)
I have never got any gold digger vibes from Bombina or Ramona. I'm prepared (and willing) to add them to my harem as soon as we are allowed and I have a strict no gold diggers policy. I've even locked out a couple that ended up not being GD, but they gave me vibes, so nope.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes