micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
What a joy to know that I am not the only one who DOES NOT LIKE VNs! I'm a fan of sandboxing and looking for kiegos like this for the same reason.
i dont mind vn if game is made as vn in mind from get go, this one how ever was always sandbox for me.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Thank you micmitja

There's no real bugs now.
If you have a girl which you don't like.. that is because of your own decisions not on the game.
If you can't visit a girl, it is most likely because I didn't have time to implement the new logic after moving to a new house or being left behind. This is not a bug. Just it hasn't been implemented and soon it will be.
So.. if someone has actual bugs I will be more than happy to find it and fix it. But “throwing dirt”. Probably I will leave the forum for a few months like before
....(yeah, my souls is sensible :oops:)
Dear megalono, your presence has been essential to clarify doubts and understand things that sometimes are not errors, but are due to a lack of self-knowledge. There are always people who criticize in an inopportune and even rude way. That's life! But keep in mind that the vast majority of us are delighted with your work and with the novelty of the content of this game. I like the "pregnancy" option, I like the animations of the spermatozoids browsing, as well as the fertilization of the ovules. You have surpassed yourself a lot from chapter 1 to the present, do not give up on it! A fraternal hug from Santiago de Chile.

• Star-struck
Reactions: megalono

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
Let's not go overboard some VN are very good(Bottom right sig)but not for this game I tried I really did but it's like playing with a bird with no wings. Besides you are free to go where you want change cars whenever you want, go to police station/hospital whenever you want that's why I like sandbox for this game but VN you just feel like grabbing a rope and hang yourself to boring and weekends you just stay home doing same thing,sandbox you go where you want on weekends(strip club) or you can go work(yeah right)
Yes, I have one or another VN among my favorites. ;)

Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how can you have sex again with julia after second birth?
dont think you can yet, at least havent skipped weeks since that time to see, if she available, but i dont think it is till dev enables her scenes again or maybe till she moves in to house pepe shrug.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not for android and the developer has the links updated on his patreon page with android already
for android cant help you much, unless you can manually access the files and replace 2 from fix with, tho then again apk is only 17.0 so thats no use also
you can try to request for someone to make apk, if nobody shares

Reactions: Deadman23

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
When r the links gonna be updated with version 17.4
put both files in game folder it's for julia bug giving birth, the 17.2 patch is for bug not getting "move to new house" but if you already playing 17.2 you will need to use a save from 16.0 then "move to new house will pop up on saturday,make sure you meet requirements so you don't leave anyone behind. If you mess up I uploaded a save at point where"move to new house appears" so you get to see all thats gonna happen(a must see for lol)with all girls available(all household girls+paula,ema,betty,zora,alina,maria,secret)

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Thank you micmitja

There's no real bugs now.
If you have a girl which you don't like.. that is because of your own decisions not on the game.
If you can't visit a girl, it is most likely because I didn't have time to implement the new logic after moving to a new house or being left behind. This is not a bug. Just it hasn't been implemented and soon it will be.
So.. if someone has actual bugs I will be more than happy to find it and fix it. But “throwing dirt”. Probably I will leave the forum for a few months like before
....(yeah, my souls is sensible :oops:)
Hey friendo I've been talking about a neverending Paola pregnancy just in case you wanna look it up. Can't access the save since I'm at a different computer now but MC already had two children with her and she has moved into the house. It's the third pregnancy that never ends. I hope it's useful.

Reactions: megalono

insanedragon94

Jan 18, 2022
Ran across an issue, could be a bug, but if you visit Rebecca in the morning after she has had at least one child she asks if you'd like to milk her i.e. suck the milk from her tits. Prior versions where no issue but this new update the option to agree to suck her tits is not available. Only available option is to decline.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok wtf i thought we could Elena pregnant more than once .... i've fucked her from the 10th to the 13th and not a damn thing :mad:

oh yeah and Betty .. yeah not a damn thing either .. hi Betty / bye Betty

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok wtf i thought we could Elena pregnant more than once .... i've fucked her from the 10th to the 13th and not a damn thing :mad:
only 1 kid so far after is just replayable sex
here got at bottom of this post current pregnancy counter
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11297773
thats it, even if there are variables set for more is not enabled and set in script yet, tho doesnt stop ppl to set on = True, but that brings only potential future issues. or current.

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
only 1 kid so far after is just replayable sex
here got at bottom of this post current pregnancy counter
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11297773
thats it, even if there are variables set for more is not enabled and set in script yet, tho doesnt stop ppl to set on = True, but that brings only potential future issues. or current.
thanks .... but didn't the dev say that Betty would also move in .... on the op .... when your just hi and bye ? ... how ?
so Elena can't have but 1 kid still ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
thanks .... but didn't the dev say that Betty would also move in .... on the op .... when your just hi and bye ? ... how ?
so Elena can't have but 1 kid still ?
Betty did moved in, you were able to invite her in previous update already, as most, those that you did have moved in
those have moved in with me - under spoiler of post
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313552
yep
this update got only 3 kids, Teodora and Julia 2nd (where impregnation happened in previous update)
and Naomi got 5th one , rest is all same as it was

budgie

Sep 18, 2018
Maybe someone can help me... Simple Days does not start for me. There is no error message, nothing. My old version 16.2 doesn't work either. I last played with this version on January 28th (last savegame) without any problems. Since then I have updated my operating system from Win10 to Win11, but that shouldn't be the problem. But I'm quite sure it's my computer.
I will test the game on another computer this evening. But honestly, I would hate to play Simple Days on my wife's computer!

Update: Game runs on my wifes computer, but only after deleting the "saves" folder!?!?! But on mine deleting the saves didn't do the trick :(

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes