chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i'm thinking i should have max kids with all the girls before moving .. good idea you think ?
I was going for that but got boring same thing daily,but was very close only needed like 4-5 to max so I moved and knocked up 3 max is 43/43. Besides in new house you have stuff to do and girls to bang and a pool to see some skin :love: Still for me best part is moving day watching the face parents put priceless and lol and you don't need to go running aroung to bang your girls they at your home you bang'em when you want,just check ovulate day, yeah with elena only 1 kid but her variables said 4 even editing save she doesn't give birth. So you gonna have to keep it in your pants for a few girls,but if you want acelerate pregnancy where it says pregnacy level put 2. But in new house just going wait since don't have man kidsleft to pop I think 2 left rebeccas 5th and doras 6th ahh and paola maybe 2 more.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I was going for that but got boring same thing daily,but was very close only needed like 4-5 to max so I moved and knocked up 3 max is 43/43. Besides in new house you have stuff to do and girls to bang and a pool to see some skin :love: Still for me best part is moving day watching the face parents put priceless and lol and you don't need to go running aroung to bang your girls they at your home you bang'em when you want,just check ovulate day, yeah with elena only 1 kid but her variables said 4 even editing save she doesn't give birth. So you gonna have to keep it in your pants for a few girls,but if you want acelerate pregnancy where it says pregnacy level put 2. But in new house just going wait since don't have man kidsleft to pop I think 2 left rebeccas 5th and doras 6th ahh and paola maybe 2 more.
yeah i had thought that also (y)

Reactions: chicho1958

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
did you use the bugfix, it was made to fix exactly that
you can try to reapply "universal_day.rpyc" if you did already, that one fixed julia birth for me, before sleep apply it and go to sleep and next morning she should call you.
Applied the patch 17.4 over the update 17.2 and didnt work. I had to download 17.3 and apply the patch so the problem solved.
No one to give such advise?
Thanks

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja
Jun 29, 2017
Can you please fix face of this list girl (i just don't want miss sex scene, so i pick all of them but i really don't like many shit face):
Anna (face old as fuck, lol, normally asian girl look younger not this shit face)
Moko (nose to overwidth, i like this girl but her nose look like shit)
Rebecca (her nose same Moko, don't like width nose)

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
Download
universal_day.rpyc

Then place within the
SimpleDays-0.17.3-pc\game

Then start game and sleep in mc bed preferably from night to morning
some argue you need to restart after this step, user preference for this.

You should now be at v17.4
How bout those who play in android v0.17?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Applied the patch 17.4 over the update 17.2 and didnt work. I had to download 17.3 and apply the patch so the problem solved.
No one to give such advise?
Thanks
well there are 2 files in .4 bug fix, initially one was .3 and another .4 and then dev merge them in to one rar pepe shrug.png

naww ... fuck it .. i went back to 17.4 ... ... at this point .. i really don't give a shit if i get her pregnant or not :LOL:
oh yeah .. and P.S. i can't get Elena pregnant for a 2nd kid .... even on her oval .. day :ROFLMAO:
Sasha also .. no prego for that ho

oh btw ... i think my girls left town .. or turned invisible ... see screenshot #1
check out how the girls drop the kids on my sorry ass and run off ... see screenshot #2
and abracadabra they are back after i knock up Secret ..... see screenshot #3

did the Dev, include magic in this game ?? :unsure:
whole thing is just weird, so many issues when there should be non

also i thought you went on 16.2 version, no wonder whole thing is mess
ezgif-5-84a1cf9f09.gif
how to apply the bug fix?
with renpy everything always goes in to "\game" folder, where saves are. unless specify otherwise. so extract those 2 files there.
and if you are starting fresh you are better off with previous version till you reach the end of content of that.

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i took 20m and 500k week with the thought off later in game you will need more money for get mayor ( election cost money )
Money is not an issue, I didn't add money I added how much I make a week and in this new test run I'm trying for something I found out and probably won't have access to bdsm club or secret(I'll kidnap her later) the police cheat knows if you add money if you don't remove it and will remove it but they don't know how you make.

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
Money is not an issue, I didn't add money I added how much I make a week and in this new test run I'm trying for something I found out and probably won't have access to bdsm club or secret(I'll kidnap her later) the police cheat knows if you add money if you don't remove it and will remove it but they don't know how you make.
ok yes but i play boring hehe ( without money-cheat ). did ask earlyer if mc could not make the deal with the madame and still get the house becouse when he get the gun he says he will take over the city. and the deal work against take over city. so i where thinking perhaps he will be mayor now he took the deal from madame

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

Sevy

Nov 6, 2017
Been searching this thread for an answer but not really finding one.
I am missing the trigger to get a 2nd child with Naomi so that the move to the new house can get triggered.

Anybody know what I'm missing? Every time i enter the bedroom they are busy doing other shit.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
ok yes but i play boring hehe ( without money-cheat ). did ask earlyer if mc could not make the deal with the madame and still get the house becouse when he get the gun he says he will take over the city. and the deal work against take over city. so i where thinking perhaps he will be mayor now he took the deal from madame
Dev said not to keep gang because might bring trouble in future updates, I'm on my 6th testing for something I found out but can't spill the beans till I find out more,will spill beans when I find out what's gonna happen. If you don't take deal then good luck because you going need 5m for new house +50k for a car for each girl,but gotta say you have big huevos trying that and more for future because if you check pc theres 3 things to invest and thats 33m. First I have see how things go with this testing might open up different things or nothing will happen. Will post results once I find out. Will try talk Dev to see if he could remove the when you get message "go home and sleep" since you can't do anything else just go home and sleep see if when clicking go gome and sleep will directly take you to bed instead clicking all the time home icon/go home, when there's no more actions should take you to bed,same as club they should just take your money instead clicking so many times,just walk-in simple as that same as vip take the 300 and avoid the chat with the dude

Reactions: CircaAD

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Dev said not to keep gang because might bring trouble in future updates, I'm on my 6th testing for something I found out but can't spill the beans till I find out more,will spill beans when I find out what's gonna happen. If you don't take deal then good luck because you going need 5m for new house +50k for a car for each girl,but gotta say you have big huevos trying that and more for future because if you check pc theres 3 things to invest and thats 33m. First I have see how things go with this testing might open up different things or nothing will happen. Will post results once I find out. Will try talk Dev to see if he could remove the when you get message "go home and sleep" since you can't do anything else just go home and sleep see if when clicking go gome and sleep will directly take you to bed instead clicking all the time home icon/go home, when there's no more actions should take you to bed,same as club they should just take your money instead clicking so many times,just walk-in simple as that same as vip take the 300 and avoid the chat with the dude
well strip club is on list of things to buy, if he will bug me then for 100 bucks, he will get whats coming for him
throw-toss.gif
and during weekends, you make special event, change it in to breed club, where they can have honor of bringing their wifes and watch mc breed them, if they are fertile they get yearly membership.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i'm in a freemode, and finished all tasks, but no sign that i can how can i trigger chapter 3?
there is not ch 3 yet, that will come with next update .18
this update was all about moving in to new house and its end of ch2.
gona be a while, before dev starts on next update have to fix current one, maybe for xmas, if any sooner gona be welcoming surprise

Reactions: CircaAD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well there are 2 files in .4 bug fix, initially one was .3 and another .4 and then dev merge them in to one rar View attachment 2808936

whole thing is just weird, so many issues when there should be non

also i thought you went on 16.2 version, no wonder whole thing is mess
View attachment 2808959

with renpy everything always goes in to "\game" folder, where saves are. unless specify otherwise. so extract those 2 files there.
and if you are starting fresh you are better off with previous version till you reach the end of content of that.
:ROFLMAO: i did go back to 16.2 .... but thought screw it and well 17.4 again ... you know the old saying ... if at 1st you dont succeed try try again ;)

• Haha
Reactions: micmitja

elprebsi

Sep 18, 2021
it is no problem with the money couse i make 1mill in the lap/week. no just thoght if he wants to takeover the city he also would have to take the club from the madame but suddently in the game he got lost from his plan from takeover. hehe all the women and kids got him crazy and soft

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes