chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
thanks, so is that freemode can't get chapter 3 so far? i'm gonna give vn mode a try, i do like the game ha~
After trying free mode you sure you want try VN..I mean it's up to you but just make sure you bring snacks...lot's of snacks because It's like a bird with no wings,also won't be able to provide much help just bored the first hour and didn't play more. If you ain't got more games to play try my sig bottom right game.

Last edited:

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
ok couple questions,is paola in your new house? sasha hugs doesn't trigger fast,try grabbing her but then middle option then if it doesn't trigger do same but choose the bottom option to bang her,I remember it took a few tries also you need her love at 30 or more,let me know how many love points you have with her. another question did you apply paych 17.4? it's for julias 2nd child bug,do you have 2 kids with theodora?I already have my save with all girls at new house but trying new options to find out different options will update everyone once I'm finishedd,but I did find out something interessting will post later when everyone is awake.I'm testing in version 16.2 because wanted all girls maxed on kids before playing in 17.4, I also have 17.4 installed to check problematic saves people might have.
Thanks for your response.

I did ask for a new house in the game and the guy showed the same to me for 5 M. I think my player purchased it as well. but after it the player moved or not I cannot say because the outlook of the game looks the same. i had asked a couple of characters to move in with me like the maid, Eva and Elena. They said yes but I am not able to meet them since then in the house or otherwise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Thanks for your response.

I did ask for a new house in the game and the guy showed the same to me for 5 M. I think my player purchased it as well. but after it the player moved or not I cannot say because the outlook of the game looks the same. i had asked a couple of characters to move in with me like the maid, Eva and Elena. They said yes but I am not able to meet them since then in the house or otherwise.
In new house some rooms might look the same but trust me it's 100% different,also to move to new house none of your players can be pregnant or show that they pregnant,has to be on a weekend usually you get that option on saturday. Now girls that you have to ask,ema,paola,betty.maria,alina,zora,secret,you have to talk with your parents and talk to anna so she calls her parents,alina/maria after you move in talk to them. If still have issues I have 2 saves 1 before you move so you see the moving part(a must see for some lol with parents) with all girls and 2 my save only missing like 3 babies for max on all girls will finish that later. Also dev recommended to get rid gang for future avoid trouble(might be that he has to implement lots stuff if you go war with madam). But I can also take a look and let you know what you missing,will not touch your save just look at it. lso has to be free mode I don't play VN(boring). Lots good people here who help others,we just players like you, so if it ain't me helping there's others that'll help.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
any one wouldn't have a save with all girl task finished woundn't they? i think my current save is screwed. it says visit paola but there no longer a option to visit her.

paleranger

Mar 30, 2021
After trying free mode you sure you want try VN..I mean it's up to you but just make sure you bring snacks...lot's of snacks because It's like a bird with no wings,also won't be able to provide much help just bored the first hour and didn't play more. If you ain't got more games to play try my sig bottom right game.
yes, i do play a lot ha, just like it when i have spare time :) thanks for that

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
After you done everything and applied for citizenship that's all,you'll need to wait for next update which I suppose is going to be 1 hell of an update so might take a little longer that regular updates, meanwwhile you can max kids with all the girls or save some money you gonna need 33m thats for the new upgrades but you gonna need more money if Elena keeps asking you for more stuff and don't forget Tristy she might be a good bang but she another golddigger, dam these women only think about clothes/money/houses/cars but hey we only think about sex and food so we'll call it even.

Pure wisdom!!! :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

• Haha

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
micmitja Nothing, just leads to same path of choices fck,but since I went this far to find out going war with her so keeping the save to see what happens that way I have 2 games to play, also still have to try 1 more thing but need my new house,right now builders putting turrents 50calibers (only 20 turrents) and a heli pad on roof. Bitch want play with fire I'll give her fire and I'll start first by stealing secret from her,then Desire, ahh and the plant at the entrance would look nice in the living room. :cool:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja Nothing, just leads to same path of choices fck,but since I went this far to find out going war with her so keeping the save to see what happens that way I have 2 games to play, also still have to try 1 more thing but need my new house,right now builders putting turrents 50calibers (only 20 turrents) and a heli pad on roof. Bitch want play with fire I'll give her fire and I'll start first by stealing secret from her,then Desire, ahh and the plant at the entrance would look nice in the living room. :cool:
damn almost half thought that she would offer herself for mc to change his mind, just think about it, everyone would go back to dec and start to run another path, me included

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
thats totally up to you.
i think she might have to be, before at some point one had issue with Paola not moving and dev said cause no prego- no move
so if thats the case for one is probably for all
i can give you my save if you want, i am pretty much done with game, no major bugs this time around for me, only thing left to do is to go to police but is no content for that so no point till next update, just to get bugged all the time that is end of content
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do i change MC name? i try open console but nothing pop up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn almost half thought that she would offer herself for mc to change his mind, just think about it, everyone would go back to dec and start to run another path, me included
hell yeah i would .. for a shot at Desire ... fucking ayyyye :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: micmitja

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nah had it save when she called would've uploaded it,besides had a bunch kids already,whenI test run I throw the girls in the microwave and set them to 1 minute..upps I mean 1 day,only have like 3-4 to max,but ain't done testing,want test 2 more things and 1 is .........not going spill beans I have to be first to test the merchandise :ROFLMAO: I figured that pic would've gotten a few curious, oh and still another 2 more things that I saw,dam going know this game better than the Dev at this point, had take a pause playing my sig update,lost my saves but almost there,will continue testing later. There's something that been bugging me,wish I never deleted that save but I could swear I had zora with 3 kids was maxing kids but when I tried with Maria she just wouldn't pop the 2nd one and sasha was working there for a whole month so I figured I fck up the save and deleted it and forgot what I did but 1 thing is 100% for ure it was with 16.2 because remember I told you I wanted max kids before moving so it wasmarias 2nd kid or julia because put both on pregnancy 2 where they pop kid next day,yeah and when the parents scene got 18 you had 19 so going for the 19 also before moving and still naomi hasn[t stopped so gotta knock her up but best about her that no hospital moko comes office and says it. Well will keep updating but first let me finish this update then I'll continue but dam if this testing works gonna have people going crazy LOL.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I have the game finished (I just have to wait for Julia to tell me that she gave birth). I am very happy with the update. Notwithstanding the foregoing, I will now detail the failures detected by me:
1.- Maria cannot be pregnant for the second time.
2.- The same thing happens with Alina
3.- Paola is pregnant with her second child and is forever pregnant and it is not possible to have sex with her.
4.- Elena can't get pregnant for the second time either (how good!), she only asks for money.
5.- Sacha does not get pregnant.
6.- And Secret is pregnant, but when she gets home she is not. However she can't get her pregnant because she appears pregnant...
1690680552640.png

1690680585535.png

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Nah had it save when she called would've uploaded it,besides had a bunch kids already,whenI test run I throw the girls in the microwave and set them to 1 minute..upps I mean 1 day,only have like 3-4 to max,but ain't done testing,want test 2 more things and 1 is .........not going spill beans I have to be first to test the merchandise :ROFLMAO: I figured that pic would've gotten a few curious, oh and still another 2 more things that I saw,dam going know this game better than the Dev at this point, had take a pause playing my sig update,lost my saves but almost there,will continue testing later. There's something that been bugging me,wish I never deleted that save but I could swear I had zora with 3 kids was maxing kids but when I tried with Maria she just wouldn't pop the 2nd one and sasha was working there for a whole month so I figured I fck up the save and deleted it and forgot what I did but 1 thing is 100% for ure it was with 16.2 because remember I told you I wanted max kids before moving so it wasmarias 2nd kid or julia because put both on pregnancy 2 where they pop kid next day,yeah and when the parents scene got 18 you had 19 so going for the 19 also before moving and still naomi hasn[t stopped so gotta knock her up but best about her that no hospital moko comes office and says it. Well will keep updating but first let me finish this update then I'll continue but dam if this testing works gonna have people going crazy LOL.
maria got only 1 kid, for julia you got in guide, but in short, cant mute her cuck hubby, have to take 2 pills and ask him in 2nd breed if he wants kid and ofc most important make sure that each time is ovul time.
i got zara with only 2
v15 changelog - can check in ops
Zara - sex (repeatable) still only 2 kids, but you can have sex
last time she had kid
went to test again (only 1/3 animations on her ovul day)
View attachment not possible.mp4

and saw another option in after sex chat with her, to invite her brother and her slutty wives, more netori incoming
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
makes me wonder if those are the 2 reserved spots thinking.png
for naomi, you got bunch of dif scene variations, just at night save before you get there and keep on loading till you get the one you want (like for solo they both have to be sleeping)

Last edited:

Mohman

Jul 6, 2021
i did get call to get to hospital with Dora and announcement with Naomi. all in new house and thats all i could test and also havent played since then. i guess i could visit pool some more for there are bunch of new scenes, but thats bout it

do they have baby ? atm thats requirement for any girl to get there, in future dev will remove it
also if they are pregnant you have to wait pregnancy out before you can ask again.
Anna Mother looks hot in Bikini, is there any idea for MC to have an affair with her??
ha ha ha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Anna Mother looks hot in Bikini, is there any idea for MC to have an affair with her??
ha ha ha
well i hope so, nothing is confirmed yet tho, dev did said some time ago that will put to vote (doubt that is need it at all) and he liked idea of someone mentioning threesome with anna and her mom. so only time will tell

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mohman
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes