TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
i thought only baby boys names where in purple and baby girls names where red ?
Dora had a baby girls i named her Tracy ... it sowed up purple like boys names !!! WTF !!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
i mean if it means she is actually a he .. its cool i guess ... :ROFLMAO:
I guess the game took it as the male way to spell Tracy, the females I know are spelled Tracey. But I guess it doesn't really matter what way you spell a name these days.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just started a new run in the game because I think something got screwed up after the latest update, I've suddenly moved in to the new house and none of the girls from the apartment have followed me there or their rooms just aren't showing up.

Anyway, I did notice this before but forgot to mention it, don't know if someone else mentioned it before, but the timeline seems to be screwed up, the first girl to get fucked and impregnated by the MC is Ema, but she seems to be the last of the 5 to give birth, so far it's Moko, Anna, Rebeca, Dora, then Ema

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
i thought only baby boys names where in purple and baby girls names where red ?
Dora had a baby girls i named her Tracy ... it sowed up purple like boys names !!! WTF !!!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
i mean if it means she is actually a he .. its cool i guess ... :ROFLMAO:
Hopefully that'll be fixed in future versions by the dev or perhaps in the upcoming v17.5 soon (because it's indeed very confusing that some LI's said they had either a boy or a girl over the phone and then when you check the stats later the name appears in a very different colour). o_O

Reactions: ImperialD

Punkat

Jul 15, 2023
im done with this game putting in constant begging for support and saying you will only get so and so if he gets support ... he cant even release a bug free version of the game not once has he done that ... the writing is meh and the phrasing and english is so bad is out of a dick and jane book ....and the updates are half assed and never worth the wait
Maybe this game is not for your LEVEL, try another ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I guess the game took it as the male way to spell Tracy, the females I know are spelled Tracey. But I guess it doesn't really matter what way you spell a name these days.
actually Tracy can be spelled either way for either sex .. its kinda like Tony/Toni , :whistle:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Started another run because I think my other run was corrupted and now I got to the stage just after getting Oliver back and all that, anyway, I bought the house ages ago, the MCs parents and Anna parents have arrived and moved in, haven't Paolo since I told her she could move in, fucked Sasha multiple times during her ovulation period without getting her pregnant and Betty has moved in to the new house. But I still haven't moved in to the house myself with the original 4 girls, we are still all in the apartment.

Is this a bug?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
funny thing ... last run thru i took Moko but not Naomi .... but guess what .. Naomi was moved into my mansion thru Moko ... like Moko doesn't give a shit what i want .... really bitch ... *kick her ass out * later babes :ROFLMAO:

doing another run thru without Moko ... the hardest run ... errhh .. i hate them taking a huge chunk of my hard earned cash ... i still think Moko is behind that shit ;) :LOL:

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Bugs during paola's preg in the mansion?
Haven't even got to that stage, bought the mansion but haven't been able to move in yet. As far as I can tell Betty and the MCs and Anna's parents have all moved in, but no one else and I can't access the mansion.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Does anything ever happen with Bombina's sister Tristy, after fucking her it only ever says she's 'maybe pregnant', but she's never mentioned again either by the MC to Bombina or Bombina herself.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Haven't even got to that stage, bought the mansion but haven't been able to move in yet. As far as I can tell Betty and the MCs and Anna's parents have all moved in, but no one else and I can't access the mansion.
no .. its just the MC's parents and Anna's parents

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Does anything ever happen with Bombina's sister Tristy, after fucking her it only ever says she's 'maybe pregnant', but she's never mentioned again either by the MC to Bombina or Bombina herself.
nope .. you fuck her and thats it ... well for now at least

Reactions: micmitja

Draug

Aug 21, 2017
well if game dont start at all can do only one thing
delete persistent from both locations,
\game\saves
appdata

that usually solve any launching issues with any renpy game. i guess you havent played previous version, all the crashings were happening from 15.1-16.1
This should be pinned.....TY

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JR_LIV and micmitja

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
okay this is one of those "no right or wrong answers". Visiting the Madam.

Is there any concensus or opinions on which is better:

1 - take the 20mil and be done
2 - take the 500k week to still have a lab
3 - keep avoiding going to Madam

Wondering if either 1 or 2 will perma-lock me out of the club and/or any content with any of ladies within, or if waiting to go will allow more content to be made etc? Right now I'm just doing the weekly pill-lab thing for $1mil, and just bought the 5mil house. So that's where i'm at now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
okay this is one of those "no right or wrong answers". Visiting the Madam.

Is there any concensus or opinions on which is better:

1 - take the 20mil and be done
2 - take the 500k week to still have a lab
3 - keep avoiding going to Madam

Wondering if either 1 or 2 will perma-lock me out of the club and/or any content with any of ladies within, or if waiting to go will allow more content to be made etc? Right now I'm just doing the weekly pill-lab thing for $1mil, and just bought the 5mil house. So that's where i'm at now.
Think there are a few ways of doing it, but I think no matter what you end up losing the lab or I just haven't found a way to keep the lab. I think if you decide you want to keep your gang, then you end up with just the option to take $500k a week which obviously you lose half to pay your gang, but you get 1/4 mil every week for nothing. If on the other hand you decide you want out of the business straight away, you'll lose your gang, you got to play a little hardball and then agree to the $500k plus free use of the bdsm club.

Reactions: TittyLuvr1334

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
okay that's the route I want - free use of the bdsm club.
That was the intent of my questions - is which option(s) perma-closes off routes/access to the girls in that club.

I didn't realize there was a hardball negotiate option - I'll go back and figure that one out.
Thank you!

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
What do you want to see in the next version.
Moke fucking Dora and Ann.
Then maybe Moka goes too a clinic or doctors and ask for a cock so she can impregnante the mc's girls.
Introduce more girls.

• Love
Reactions: CircaAD
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes