JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
she is there in my play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
not sure if you can inv her if shes not pregnant, tho bug fix 17.2 applies that you should be able to
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11300802
but for sure if you got bad deal with madam, or want to keep the gang you dont see her again
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11319665
Am playing android version download the bug fix simple days v0.17.4 still I can't get her preg in the mansion i visit her ovulate start @ 3

Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Am playing android version download the bug fix simple days v0.17.4 still I can't get her preg in the mansion i visit her ovulate start @ 3
well she can have only one for now and i got her and kid before the move in previous version, so i guess if she doesnt any and she moved, could be just one of broken things. just wait for next update and hope it will be fixed. or try to visit bdsm few times, there she announced, shown and said about the kid. its good chance that those scenes were not made for mansion yet.

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
well she can have only one for now and i got her and kid before the move in previous version, so i guess if she doesnt any and she moved, could be just one of broken things. just wait for next update and hope it will be fixed. or try to visit bdsm few times, there she announced, shown and said about the kid. its good chance that those scenes were not made for mansion yet.
Maybe I'll give her some loving loving to increase my love points haha she move in to the mansion

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
yeah back then we all have messed up with secret, someone found out by accident, myself had to replay update and half worth cause of it, but there is fix for that too, if you use it before sex scene.
mcBDSMredDrug = 1
mcBDSMredDrugEvent = 0
mcBDSMredDrugKnows = 0

Edmon

well if you did used both syringes then you should see her prego at some point, if you give up the gang dev says
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11313330

https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11311651 - 4th spoiler
Thank you for all your help, man.
Yeah things are moving much more quickly this time around. I'm now selling off my business to madam and making deal for unlimited use to BDSM club. it's like 8 months ahead of my other save i was on.

Now I just need to get caught up on Julia and Teodora.

But now I have a new question - I'm now going through the story with Ema and James troubles. Ema is now wanting to take me in bathroom at restaraunt for drunk sex to get back at James.
I'm wondering - is it better long-term to woo her if I turn her down and let her know we are too drunk to think straight - wondering if this wins white-knight points with her later or something.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
From the dev's patreon, some hours ago:
Version 0.17.5 Progress report
updated 22.Aug.2023 !

1a. Ema - "Who is the father?" - 25% completed
1b. Ema - her new bedroom will be unlocked - 15% completed
2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 5% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - 5% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 5% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 35% complted
6. Parents in the new house - 3% completed
7. Hire gym trainer - 5% completed

What might be included later in this small update, it remains to be seen. :unsure:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
From the dev's patreon, some hours ago:
updated 22.Aug.2023 !

2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 5% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - 5% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 5% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 35% complted

What might be included later in this small update, it remains to be seen. :unsure:
I hope in the future there will be more girls in new houses, I really want to know will MC having sex with madam and receptionist?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thank you for all your help, man.
Yeah things are moving much more quickly this time around. I'm now selling off my business to madam and making deal for unlimited use to BDSM club. it's like 8 months ahead of my other save i was on.

Now I just need to get caught up on Julia and Teodora.

But now I have a new question - I'm now going through the story with Ema and James troubles. Ema is now wanting to take me in bathroom at restaraunt for drunk sex to get back at James.
I'm wondering - is it better long-term to woo her if I turn her down and let her know we are too drunk to think straight - wondering if this wins white-knight points with her later or something.
yw and in this game so far, if you want any of the girl you have to woo her at any chance you get. because pretty much once you say no, you cut them out.
here got my guide for all those girls to be in help and also mini guide linked at op is updated up to current version to be of help.

Reactions: ImperialD

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
SASHA PREGNANCY

So through all the office flirting by the time she invites me to go meet the love guru guy, it is Day 4, and learn her ov date is Day 2.

So it seems I missed the chance make pregnant. I replayed the event a dozen times, and the next day in the laundry room a dozen times - but never saw the magic egg animation.
I would have to wait for another month - and even then it's hit or miss cuz she's only around once in a while - usually it's Maria.

Did I miss out? Did I miss a step?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
ELENA PREGNANCY

We got first baby already.
I visited her at her home the day before, on day of, and day after - various times - using none, 1, or 2 blue pills. She mentions "hey guess what. I'm ovulating"
And it gives me the prompt to select "Are we making a baby".

But I never saw the magic egg animation.

So maybe she cannot get preg with #2 kiddo?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
SASHA PREGNANCY

So through all the office flirting by the time she invites me to go meet the love guru guy, it is Day 4, and learn her ov date is Day 2.

So it seems I missed the chance make pregnant. I replayed the event a dozen times, and the next day in the laundry room a dozen times - but never saw the magic egg animation.
I would have to wait for another month - and even then it's hit or miss cuz she's only around once in a while - usually it's Maria.

there is no sasha pregnancy yet, only repeatable sex after guru mission.

and elena can have only one

here got official pregnancy counter at bottom of post under spoiler
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11297773

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
so i picked up Anna's parents at the airport - about a week ago. And I picked my own up a day or two earlier than that.
But in the past week, I've not seen them, interacted, or even know they exist in Mohoro.
I find that a bit weird.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
A little frustrated with Zara at the moment. Cannot ever get the dialogue to have sex in massage room.
We have one child together.
But since then - it seems, she's no longer interested - much to my sad chagrin.

Only Options either:

Dont fuck anyone but the boss
You're a good worker
You need to work better

OR

That is what bosses do
You're my sexy girl

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Paola has disappeared

Did I do something wrong here? We have 1 kid. We are listed as SPOUSE.

In my old save after the first, you could go visit her and have sex on the bed all from behind and pretend to wear a condom. But now she's not even an option to go visit (only Ema).

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Paola has disappeared

Did I do something wrong here? We have 1 kid. We are listed as SPOUSE.

In my old save after the first, you could go visit her and have sex on the bed all from behind and pretend to wear a condom. But now she's not even an option to go visit (only Ema).
You must have invited her to the new house, once you do that she disappears. The new house also seems a bit bugged.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
A little frustrated with Zara at the moment. Cannot ever get the dialogue to have sex in massage room.
We have one child together.
But since then - it seems, she's no longer interested - much to my sad chagrin.

Only Options either:

Dont fuck anyone but the boss
You're a good worker
You need to work better

OR

That is what bosses do
You're my sexy girl
Just got to wait until you see the 'I want you' option, apparently it is a 50/50 chance.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
SASHA PREGNANCY

you can't get her pregnant ... yet anyways :)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Again I'm posting an update released some hours ago from the dev's patreon:

updated 24.Aug.2023

NEW:

2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 80% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 5% completed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 35% completed
8. Map - your new house is in another location - 100% completed
9. Jogging weekend will be available in the new house - 100% completed
10. VN style END! - after buying the new house VN play style will be no longer available. Game will auto switch to open world (sandbox) play style. - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Anti-cheat system is active and in the new house the police comes in your old apt instead in the new house - Fixed - 100% completed

If this mini update allows the players to freely have sex with Ema, that'll be quite something to be included. :)

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn it's been such a long time since i played this, will have to start over i think. downside of playing too many games..i pretty much have to start most games from scratch to remember things :coffee:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes