ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok after a shit load of games played ... and covering a ton of out comes .... i've figured out which girls are the easiest to get pregnant to the hardest to get pregnant .... but it depends on certain factors .... example if its close to Ema's phones call to MC ... etc ...

easiest listed as number 1 to hardest

1.Anna :love:
2.Dora :love:
3.Paola :love:
4.Zara :love:
5.Theodora only having 2 with her .. but really easy to knock her up after the 2nd time you fuck her tho :love:
6.Julia ( same as Maria and Alina but after 1st kid easy ) :love:
7.Elena easy ( as long as you tell her you love her ) (n)
8. Moko easy until after 2nd kid then hard :rolleyes:
9.Rebecca ( same as Moko ) :rolleyes:
10.Ema can't really say you only have 1 kid with her .. so far away :love:
11.Maria (she has to be fucked way to many times before the game lets you knock her up .. pl it from day 20 and by the 2nd boom ) :love:
12.Secret - way to easy ( the shot helps a shit load ) but then again she can only have 1 for now :love:
13.Alina - pretty much like Maria .. you have to fuck her a few times about week before her day :)
14.Naomi - hard fuck after the 1st kid ... you have to pick the correct way to cum .. doesn't make sense but i'm not making the game :rolleyes:
:love: = love her
:rolleyes: = don't really care for her at this point ( bad attitude )
(n) = don't like at all ( golddigger/slutty )
:) = seems ok
as far as any other girls i guess only time will tell ... and its upto how the dev sees fit to make them in the future :)

ok well this is how i see things so far ... tell me what you think ... i know some will agree and some will disagree .... :cool:

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
ok after a shit load of games played ... and covering a ton of out comes .... i've figured out which girls are the easiest to get pregnant to the hardest to get pregnant .... but it depends on certain factors .... example if its close to Ema's phones call to MC ... etc ...

easiest listed as number 1 to hardest

1.Anna :love:
2.Dora :love:
3.Paola :love:
4.Zara :love:
5.Theodora only having 2 with her .. but really easy to knock her up after the 2nd time you fuck her tho :love:
6.Julia ( same as Maria and Alina but after 1st kid easy ) :love:
7.Elena easy ( as long as you tell her you love her ) (n)
8. Moko easy until after 2nd kid then hard :rolleyes:
9.Rebecca ( same as Moko ) :rolleyes:
10.Ema can't really say you only have 1 kid with her .. so far away :love:
11.Maria (she has to be fucked way to many times before the game lets you knock her up .. pl it from day 20 and by the 2nd boom ) :love:
12.Secret - way to easy ( the shot helps a shit load ) but then again she can only have 1 for now :love:
13.Alina - pretty much like Maria .. you have to fuck her a few times about week before her day :)
14.Naomi - hard fuck after the 1st kid ... you have to pick the correct way to cum .. doesn't make sense but i'm not making the game :rolleyes:
:love: = love her
:rolleyes: = don't really care for her at this point ( bad attitude )
(n) = don't like at all ( golddigger/slutty )
:) = seems ok
as far as any other girls i guess only time will tell ... and its upto how the dev sees fit to make them in the future :)

ok well this is how i see things so far ... tell me what you think ... i know some will agree and some will disagree .... :cool:

I agree with almost all your choices mate.

I only put Theodora first. Ema and Secret below

amateraxu

Aug 10, 2023
Hello, I'm looking for a game of this style where you can have children, like Simple Days and Love and Sex: Second Base, summer time saga. I already looked for a sandbox and pregnancy style but I can't find any other than that, if someone could recommend one I would appreciate it.

Jeames

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, I have just started the 2nd chapter of the game and I couldn't find the GYM location. How do I access there?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
It seems progress for v0.17.5 has resumed once again. At least according to the dev's Patreon some hours ago:

updated 15.Sep.2023 !

NEW:

1a. Ema - "Who is the father?" - 30% completed
1b. Ema - her new bedroom will be unlocked - 100% completed
2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 100% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house - 60% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 100% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 100% completed
6. Parents in the new house - 45% completed
7. Hire gym trainer - 35% completed
8. Map - your new house is in another location - 100% completed
9. Jogging weekend will be available in the new house - 100% completed
10. VN style END! - after buying the new house VN play style will be no longer available. Game will auto switch to open world (sandbox) play style. - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Anti-cheat system is active and in the new house the police comes in your old apt instead in the new house - Fixed - 100% completed
- Naomi can't give birth of the 5th child - Fixed - 100% completed

Feb 14, 2018
I didn't understand. The topic says that the game is in version 0.17.4, but the download is 17.2? and I went to Patreon and it already has version 0.17.5.. :O

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I didn't understand. The topic says that the game is in version 0.17.4, but the download is 17.2? and I went to Patreon and it already has version 0.17.5.. :O
There's a post in the dev's Patreon about some link or something mentioning info, but I've no idea of what it is. As for v0.17.5's progress, there was another update some hours ago:

updated 17.Sep.2023 !

NEW:

2. Paola - (if she didn't move with you) you can visit her again in the old apartment building after the new house - 100% completed
2.1. Paola - new dialogue during sex in new house - 100% completed
3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house -
3.1 Alina - you can romance her after moving to the new house - 100% completed
3.2 Alina - you can have more massage and sex with her for the 1st kid - 100% completed
4. Spa - Swimming pool - you can buy Swimming pool without advancing with Julia story - 100% competed
5. Julia - her story will not be locked by Spa or New house events but it will be completely optional - 100% completed
10. VN style END! - after buying the new house VN play style will be no longer available. Game will auto switch to open world (sandbox) play style. - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Anti-cheat system is active and in the new house the police comes in your old apt instead in the new house - Fixed - 100% completed
- Secret can move into the new house and skip giving birth and 1st child can be not existent. also the pregnancy would be not reset properly - 100% completed

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
does anyone know how to acquire citizenship in vn mode
Head to the police station, the option should be there I think (and in the upcoming v0.17.5, the VN mode will automatically be switched to sandbox mode anyway, at least according to the dev's Patreon).

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
updated 18.Sep.2023 !

NEW:

3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house <---what happen did it stop from process?
3.2 Alina - you can have more massage and sex with her for the 1st kid - 100% completed
5.1 Julia sex with no condom (lie) and ovulated - has new dialogues - 100% completed
5.2. Julia repeatable sex after second kid - 100% completed
11. Secret (Lydia) can have 2nd child - 95% completed
12. Alina can have 2nd child - 95% completed
13. Zara is more easy to get pregnant in SPA - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Secret can move into the new house and skip giving birth and 1st child can be not existent. also the pregnancy would be not reset properly - 100% completed
- Teodora - it shows noon instead of midnight during the last visit (working on documents) - 100% completed
- Zara Info screen shows she is pregnant before she announce it - 100% completed
I take that Lydia and Alina should give birth in next chapter then. Perhaps we'll see Sasha becoming a mother as well, and continuing romancing Betty, and see more of Abby, Tiffany and Tristy (and if other ladies will be seen later on). :unsure:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
There's been another update of v0.17.5 in the dev's Patreon:

updated 22.Sep.2023 !

NEW:

3. Pregnancy and Kids - check and fix if any girl has been left with frozen progress after the new house -
3.3 Alina, Zara, Paola, Secret will announce pregnancy and ask to go to hospital in the new house - 100% completed
3.4 Naomi will give birth in the hospital if you are at home - 100% completed
5.1 Julia sex with no condom (lie) and ovulated - has new dialogues - 100% completed
6. New house - Dora and Moko 5yr old kids in kitchen- 100% completed
7. Hire gym trainer - 100% completed
11. Secret (Lydia) can have 2nd child - 100% completed
12. Alina can have 2nd child - 100% completed
14. Hanna - new employee - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Teodora - it shows noon instead of midnight during the last visit (working on documents) - 100% completed
- Zara Info screen shows she is pregnant before she announce it - 100% completed
- Betty - didn't trigger random images in her bedroom - 100% completed

The last update should be uploaded soon. Wonder how the new addition to the spa Hanna's going to look like and what role she'll play later in Chapter 3, apart from becoming a LI to the protagonist and possibly a mother. :whistle::unsure:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
There's been another update of v0.17.5 in the dev's Patreon:

updated 22.Sep.2023 !

NEW:

3.3 Alina, Zara, Paola, Secret will announce pregnancy and ask to go to hospital in the new house - 100% completed
3.4 Naomi will give birth in the hospital if you are at home - 100% completed
6. New house - Dora and Moko 5yr old kids in kitchen- 100% completed
7. Hire gym trainer - 100% completed
11. Secret (Lydia) can have 2nd child - 100% completed
12. Alina can have 2nd child - 100% completed
14. Hanna - new employee - 100% completed
Bug FIX:
- Betty - didn't trigger random images in her bedroom - 100% completed

The last update should be uploaded soon. Wonder how the new addition to the spa Hanna's going to look like and what role she'll play later in Chapter 3, apart from becoming a LI to the protagonist and possibly a mother. :whistle::unsure:
not here .. at least not yet :unsure:

Reactions: ArDZer
3.90 star(s) 94 Votes