ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well even Moko accepted it and now she wasnts you to breed everyone else. cause if she had to go thru so do they. last pregnancy of Naomi she was so happy when naomi came to announce, was jumping in the background :D
she does tease the shit outta Naomi when we knock her up .... :LOL:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ya know .. i can't see playing this without having Anna and Dora , Moko ... Rebecca i can do without .. :D
but thats just me tho ... i mean i kinda like Rebecca .. it just she has an attitude i dont really like .. kinda like Elena :oops: one has issues and ones a gold digging bitch :LOL:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ya know .. i can't see playing this without having Anna and Dora , Moko ... Rebecca i can do without .. :D
but thats just me tho ... i mean i kinda like Rebecca .. it just she has an attitude i dont really like .. kinda like Elena :oops: one has issues and ones a gold digging bitch :LOL:
well there was one new doggy scene with Rebecca, not sure if that was from before (i think) or not, she did had bit more life in her there, wasnt just plank to hump on. and you got 2 ways of playing that scene out.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well there was one new doggy scene with Rebecca, not sure if that was from before (i think) or not, she did had bit more life in her there, wasnt just plank to hump on. and you got 2 ways of playing that scene out.
it is from the update i had ... ( doggie style with Rebecca )

Reactions: micmitja

master861

Nov 4, 2022
what the f is with this great monto guy :cry: what are shit hole.
How i can f.... naomi if she is ther?
never mind found it dam condoms :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 989 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok question ... notice the screenshots .. dates and Moko pregnancy ... is it me or is this off schedule

i should add Naomi only has 1 kid .... and Moko has 2 .....

is there a delay in Moko's getting pregnant until Naomi get pregnant with a 2nd kid ?

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok question ... notice the screenshots .. dates and Moko pregnancy ... is it me or is this off schedule

i should add Naomi only has 1 kid .... and Moko has 2 .....

is there a delay in Moko's getting pregnant until Naomi get pregnant with a 2nd kid ?
not sure bout any delay, but, for a while now girls can get pregnant for around week after their ovul started. and ofc with supersperm got small chance of happening any day in month too.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not sure bout any delay, but, for a while now girls can get pregnant for around week after their ovul started. and ofc with supersperm got small chance of happening any day in month too.
look at the dates on those screenshots !! :unsure:
i got Moko pregnant .. the other ones shows she's not ??
the dev tying Moko having more than 2 kids before Naomi gets knocked up with a 2nd kid .. is the problem !!! cause Naomi only has 1 when i got Moko pregnant with her 3rd .. thats why it does not show Moko pregnant ... the dev stopped it until Naomi gets pregnant with her 2nd ... thats just not right .. what if i don't want Naomi .. will it stop Moko altogether from having more than 2 .. i guess i have to go back and reload where its asks me if i want Naomi ... will it make Moko leave me for her ? ... if not it might as well ... since the 2 are tied together ....

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i guess there was no announcement in between. not sure whats the catch its been a while since i was at that point, but yeah its posibility that got something to do with naomi. at least naomi shows after mokos 2nd and you get to have 1st threesome on her ovul day. but since you already got 1st naomis kid, i guess is posibility that some path remains broken. dev is around leave him save and he might check it up.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
the dev tying Moko having more than 2 kids before Naomi gets knocked up with a 2nd kid .. is the problem !!! cause Naomi only has 1 when i got Moko pregnant with her 3rd .. thats why it does not show Moko pregnant ... the dev stopped it until Naomi gets pregnant with her 2nd ... thats just not right .. what if i don't want Naomi .. will it stop Moko altogether from having more than 2 .. i guess i have to go back and reload where its asks me if i want Naomi ... will it make Moko leave me for her ? ... if not it might as well ... since the 2 are tied together ....
i edited this ... please reread it

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i edited this ... please reread it
so you cant breed Moko till you have 2nd with Naomi.
i mean its easy solvable thing to do
NaomiOvul =
MokoOvul =
and to speed things even further - after announcement -= as many days as she says. 19/20 if same day
NameSex = - (minus) days remaining to pregnancy
NamePregnDay = - both same

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so you cant breed Moko till you have 2nd with Naomi.
i mean its easy solvable thing to do
NaomiOvul =
MokoOvul =
and to speed things even further - after announcement -= as many days as she says. 19/20 if same day
NameSex = - (minus) days remaining to pregnancy
NamePregnDay = - both same
thats correct ... you can't .... i've tried and tried ... it will show Moko getting pregnant ... but later on when Naomi comes into the pictues for her 2nd .. is where those screenshots where taken .... so basically Moko having 2 kids stops until Naomi get pregnant with her 2nd .... now why the dev want them tied together .. beats the hell outta me .... no sense in that ...

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes