TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I'll give that a go. Turned off the auto cheat system like the other person said.

The bug didn't effect me heavily In the long run, sitting at 2.7 Mil lol.
But I'd still like to spawn the rest of that 300k
You have to use the auto cheat before you lose the 300k as you won't get it back.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
What I really liked about this game is that you have to choose how to play later whether to continue playing in a visual novel style or an open world, in this case I liked playing it more in an open world

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
In the open world playthrough, you sell the first batch automatically when it's ready (you just have to be in the office but there's no command to be issued) then you must visit the lab once during the following 7 days (the prompt you have when you're in the office) and only after that you'll continue to sell the second and following batches.

What I experienced during the playthrough made especially to check the behavior of the game, is that if you don't visit the lab in the 7 days following the first batch (and some of these days is not possible because of forced story, i.e. the assault from Madam's helper) the prompt you get in the office will disappear and will not reappear anymore so you don't get to sell pills.
so what i can do now is start a fresh new game.....

Thony

Jul 8, 2017
How do you get the 3rd BDSM day? I got to the 2nd and that has been it. Is this as far as it goes?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
what girls can move in with you?
Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebeca
Paola and Emma are neighbors
and Naomi is on your way to live with you , if you inv her after shes pregnant - next update
and mc is in look for bigger house to have em all in one place, who knows when, some day

Reactions: Jenzi800

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
Anna, Dora, Moko, Rebeca
Paola and Emma are neighbors
and Naomi is on your way to live with you , if you inv her after shes pregnant - next update
and mc is in look for bigger house to have em all in one place, who knows when, some day
is that only if you get them pregnant

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
is that only if you get them pregnant
pretty much y, i think
1st 4 are from chapt 1, not sure if emma only comes if pregnant or not but is also possibility
but for all those if they dont come after you , moko goes with you when you move rest come bit after when you arrange after pc call , still for those you can restart new game and start from chapt 2 and choose whom you want
in my play for sure all were

Reactions: Jenzi800
3.90 star(s) 93 Votes