IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
The term "visit" has been part of the requirements to see the Madam, and always referred to an encounter with 1 of the girls. So going by the update work list, you have the choice of a new visit (scene) or demand to speak with the Madam. The question i have would be is it possible to have the visit and then return to demand to speak with the Madam, without having to require a new update.

IDjeeper

Nov 19, 2020
Y know I like the game but wow what a turn around. We went from "such a nice boy, whee" to Gangsta's R' Us in like a week.

seriously?!? do not confuse naïve and sexually inexperienced as "nice boy". Nice boys do not: pull condoms off after being asked to use one; poke holes in condoms; swap out birth control pills for vitamins; perform sleep sex rape on best friend's gf; or cheat on gf with her roommate. He may desire and really like all the girls but it does not change the "nice guy" label is misplaced.

Reactions: tough love

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
seriously?!? do not confuse naïve and sexually inexperienced as "nice boy". Nice boys do not: pull condoms off after being asked to use one; poke holes in condoms; swap out birth control pills for vitamins; perform sleep sex rape on best friend's gf; or cheat on gf with her roommate. He may desire and really like all the girls but it does not change the "nice guy" label is misplaced.
This scene does not shock me, since the beginning the MC acts like a psychopath, but it seems to me that we have a choice whether or not to commit all these despicable acts, so if someone plays "nice boy" since the beginning it is true that the change in behavior must be brutal.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So if you don't do any of those 'bad things', does that mean the MCs friend doesn't get married and Ema doesn't get pregnant, Moko never gets pregnant and Ana and whatshername never get pregnant either, so no ones moves in with the MC, end of game.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So if you don't do any of those 'bad things', does that mean the MCs friend doesn't get married and Ema doesn't get pregnant, Moko never gets pregnant and Ana and whatshername never get pregnant either, so no ones moves in with the MC, end of game.
you can always cheese the game, play chapt 1 how you like and then restart the game and start from chapt 2 and bring with you whom ever you want.

ptrchp

Oct 6, 2018
I never tried it, but I believe that if you don't do any 'bad thing' it will result in James and Ema being married (with Ema not pregnant) and since Moko and Rebeca don't get pregnant, you will have the opportunity to bring to Mohoro just Anna and Dora (after you have settled in) and get them pregnant in there if you want.

Jan 10, 2022
make your character a stand up guy or join the dark side? It will be up to you. The game will give you the choice.. but it is you, who will decide what will happen.
when i have the choice to do that or not, why i get thoose pills and wanna fight against local gangs? wtf is this? MC is talking crap about taking over the city! This was until that point for me a pretty good game but that is just complete nonsense. This came out of nowhere and should be completly avoidable

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
3.90 star(s) 92 Votes