micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Do you mind sharing in SPOILER what the "did it properly" is ?

Thanks.
bellow got in one of hints whats known for emma, but in general if you got to restaurant with her and agree with her to make james jealous you get kiss at end and also what ever with next update "hot night" will be ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1660867131238.png
if you didnt agree with her, then you probably cut her loose who knows.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That might be the one I took, I only remember having full club access. Money isn't really a worry since I grinded out all kids and full love points
well you can check to be sure, for that option to appear on 1st visit in club you must say that you love it
mcLikeBDSM = 2 - that can be fixed before last visit in last update to show, without it you dont get that option

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Suggestion,
Combine the girls stats page with the calendar icon to pop open (like the girls stat page does).
Turning the calendar from normal into a pinup style (the girl stats along with her displayed in some sort of sexy pose as well as making more of them "earn able" as the story progresses along with the option the set each girls pinup image) when you mouse over or click on (via an option to display face icon, name or a hyphenated combo of both) the highlighted marked ovulation dates within the pop up calendar.

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes