ja69067

Feb 15, 2021
How do I trigger the sex scene with Sasha? I have to at 30, selected meat then hug, she wraps her legs around me then gets a veggie burger. Next interaction she says "I will save you to" and then nothing and repeat.

Reactions: MangaKing

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I know this has probably been asked and answered before but having trouble finding the answer in the search...

Can you get Julia pregnant yet, been fucking her silly and still no pregnancy.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I know this has probably been asked and answered before but having trouble finding the answer in the search...

I don't know if there are exact things to happen in order but short answer is yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't know if there are exact things to happen in order but short answer is yes.
I'm playing version 0.16.1, think I've probably visited her during the 4 days of ovulation 16+ times now taking 2 pills plus her half pill each time, just wondering if maybe it got bugged in the latest version.

Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
I'm playing version 0.16.1, think I've probably visited her during the 4 days of ovulation 16+ times now taking 2 pills plus her half pill each time, just wondering if maybe it got bugged in the latest version.
The pregnancy % seems pretty random honestly, I remember I was struggling with Alina I don't remember if she ever got pregnant before I got bored and quit. :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
try to set MariaSexOffice = 5 and make sure is her ovul day and have office sex
those strats trigger impregnation
i've noticed that the Dev. seemed to have forgotten to add the ovl. rating for some of the girls .... hard to figure out when they are primed to get preg ... don't mean to piss the Dev. off but this should have been fixed quite a few updates back :unsure:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Sandbox aren't really my cup of tea but that doesn't stop me from trying them just to see if grinding is bad.. so when dev said sandbox and non sandbox was a thing i tried non sandbox.
im with you on this mate but on contrary to any other vn with sandbox this one isnt difficult to trigger events and the point systems dont cut you off from do whatever you want ,even is enjoyable at some point ,so at less give it a chance

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
The pregnancy % seems pretty random honestly, I remember I was struggling with Alina I don't remember if she ever got pregnant before I got bored and quit. :ROFLMAO:
This last time I went to Julia 7 days straight during her ovulation, you got to use 2 pills or she will use the morning after pill anyway, but still haven't been able to get her pregnant. But did finally manage to get Maria pregnant and Naomi and Paula pregnant again.

chandes

Sep 29, 2020

I used this "cheat sheet" that is attached in order to get Julia pregnant. It does work but it takes time. The cheat sheet can also be found somewhere in this thread.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
What about Sasha? Is there some trigger point?
Keep doing the "meat" option to get hugs and stuff. Get her love to around 28 to get to the sexy time. After doing it with her the stat screen with her info (in my case) crashes. Its looking for an ovulation info and cant find the variable. I'm doing the sandbox mode, if it makes a difference.

Does the stat screen show if Secret is pregnant? Mine doesn't show it (I did inject her with the shot), hopefully I didn't mess up somewhere. Is there a console command to set her pregnant? Thanks.

Last edited:

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
Will someone have a save with the content up to patch 12 or 14? It doesn't recognize my save and I don't feel like starting from 0.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Can somebody tell me why Moko locked her door again? I dont remind it.

Also, here my last save from the end of 15.1 i think. Secret is preg, too. Just rename it if the slot is not free (change 4-2 (4=page / 2=Slot)
It begins with Sasha´s hug. Yes, no sex with her for now :)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i've noticed that the Dev. seemed to have forgotten to add the ovl. rating for some of the girls .... hard to figure out when they are primed to get preg ... don't mean to piss the Dev. off but this should have been fixed quite a few updates back :unsure:
yeah i had to deleted 2nd time persistent cause of that
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-16-1-mega-lono.61893/post-9879064

you can, you have to take blue pills tho, so she gets fucked so much that she falls to sleep and forgot about morning pills
also her hubby have to watch and agree for her pregnancy
got more in old guide for that poped here

What about Sasha? Is there some trigger point?
How do I trigger the sex scene with Sasha? I have to at 30, selected meat then hug, she wraps her legs around me then gets a veggie burger. Next interaction she says "I will save you to" and then nothing and repeat.
sasha takes some doing, after you get her love on 30 and her legs are wrapped around you , you have to do veggy,
tho i was doing both cause it didnt seem it was working, had to do shit loads of time was just rolling back on monday go to sleep and replay tuesday "WeekDay = u'Monday'" and that took a while almost gave up

and then some day she comes to office
also not sure if it was relevant but she did came during her Ovul day, same as was for Ema and her club scene

OK, I'm not really computer savvy, so how do you open the console in this game?
1st you enable it whether with unren which works for most games and on pc, rest got its own thing unless you are on apk then you are fucked
or you can do it manually
In the game folder > renpy > common > 00console.rpy (with Notepad) and change the > config.console = False < to > config.console = True <
and then you got ingame shift + o / d
all that is to it
Can somebody tell me why Moko locked her door again? I dont remind it.
she usually does that when Naomi gives birth for few days, just wait few days

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
From what I remember doing, you need to fuck Anna in the beginning and cum inside her, but hide the fact you take the condom off, so later on when you visit her in her college do where Rebecca is, she thinks she got pregnant from.her ex boyfriend, and is scares you won't love her for it. So if you say you will except her as lover or something she will allow an open relationship, and then Rebecca will pursue you on the movie nights and stuff until asking for sex. Once you fuck and get her pregnant she'll ask to come along cause her BFs trash, and Anna will except since ther were roomies/besties, who are both your baby mommas
I told Anna I came inside her, fucked Rebeca without a condom when I stayed the night the second time, and creampied her, so that won't be enough? I actually need to hide that I got Anna pregnant?

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes