tormented

Jan 31, 2020
okay a few things, for starters. there is countless spelling errors in the game. it's a rather liniar path to an extent depending if you follow are going for the harem ending (yes I know there's no ending as of right now) which is somewhat confusing there are some things that the females feel more like you are just talking to a bot rather than a person. then there's the part where if you are doing Anna's story and you drive her to her parents and anna gets pissed off when she realized you are going to be spending your time with another girl and then later on she's all for it with you being with 100+ girls. and another part of where you were at her families home. she said that they are going to be doing something special for you. and then shortly after you get home you go to sleep. wake up and you guys are getting ready to leave. which I found kinda odd I was wondering what they were going to do or what happened but there's nothing that explains what happened. but I was confused on trying to get anna there with us. still don't know if that is even in the game. she said she was going to get ready to come and she's going to be bringing beca with her because I knocked her up. and that's the last time I heard from her. they never came, they never contacted me and I can not contact them. speaking of. I was actually expecting you to be able to contact James and ema before moving but you wasn't able to. how ever, the renders are decent characters look beautiful and I was hoping to hit up anna's mother while her father was at work but never gotten the option to do it. and I was expecting ema to figure or we be able to talk to her about the whole being pregnant thing but don't get the option like maybe we could call up james and ema picks up and you talk to her asking to meet up and depending on your choices/direction you go. she leaves james and get with you. she stays with james and pretends that it's still james kid while knowing full well it's not. she ends up staying with james and they take care of the kid but you have to pay child support. or she ends up telling james and you no longer be able to talk to them and james and her breaks up because she doesn't want to get rid of the kid. and if you truly fuck of the convo she reports you for rape and you get thrown in to prison with game over. and another thing I was hoping that there be a bit more to Vicky's story maybe be able to even romance her even tho she says she doesn't want anything from you.
but over all the game is decent and I recommend at least trying it out or wait for a later updated version or finished version but it's still a recommendation

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The_Sentinel

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
okay a few things, for starters. there is countless spelling errors in the game. it's a rather liniar path to an extent depending if you follow are going for the harem ending (yes I know there's no ending as of right now) which is somewhat confusing there are some things that the females feel more like you are just talking to a bot rather than a person. then there's the part where if you are doing Anna's story and you drive her to her parents and anna gets pissed off when she realized you are going to be spending your time with another girl and then later on she's all for it with you being with 100+ girls. and another part of where you were at her families home. she said that they are going to be doing something special for you. and then shortly after you get home you go to sleep. wake up and you guys are getting ready to leave. which I found kinda odd I was wondering what they were going to do or what happened but there's nothing that explains what happened. but I was confused on trying to get anna there with us. still don't know if that is even in the game. she said she was going to get ready to come and she's going to be bringing beca with her because I knocked her up. and that's the last time I heard from her. they never came, they never contacted me and I can not contact them. speaking of. I was actually expecting you to be able to contact James and ema before moving but you wasn't able to. how ever, the renders are decent characters look beautiful and I was hoping to hit up anna's mother while her father was at work but never gotten the option to do it. and I was expecting ema to figure or we be able to talk to her about the whole being pregnant thing but don't get the option like maybe we could call up james and ema picks up and you talk to her asking to meet up and depending on your choices/direction you go. she leaves james and get with you. she stays with james and pretends that it's still james kid while knowing full well it's not. she ends up staying with james and they take care of the kid but you have to pay child support. or she ends up telling james and you no longer be able to talk to them and james and her breaks up because she doesn't want to get rid of the kid. and if you truly fuck of the convo she reports you for rape and you get thrown in to prison with game over. and another thing I was hoping that there be a bit more to Vicky's story maybe be able to even romance her even tho she says she doesn't want anything from you.
but over all the game is decent and I recommend at least trying it out or wait for a later updated version or finished version but it's still a recommendation
One recommendation: paragraphs or atleast some spacing to break up that eye sore text wall.

megalono

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2020
I open a vote poll on my to decide what people want: VN or Sandbox. I think it is fair to ask my supporters for that major step. Whatever they choose it will be implemented in the next update v.0.7.0

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I open a vote poll on my to decide what people want: VN or Sandbox. I think it is fair to ask my supporters for that major step. Whatever they choose it will be implemented in the next update v.0.7.0
That's fair. I'm personally rooting for vn, but taking care of the ones that enable you to make the vn makes sense.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm... Guys...
Ara you sure OP is update to 0.60 version?
Cus i not see any cnhages between 0.50 and 0.60...

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
VN rules but Sandbox is equally good if it's done smart and without grind just to increase the gameplay time. ;)

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Simple Days [v0.6.0]
Download:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Reactions: Oraguno

Souldead

Feb 8, 2020
Hi... if any of you guys have a decent walkthrough or even a walkthrough mod, it would be much appreciated... :D

3.90 star(s) 97 Votes