McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok i want to try this game...but is there any NTR or sharing....i know there is no tag like that...but i can see a lots of dudes around....
I can't recall a single NTR scene where someone cheats on you.

Basically you are the one cheating or getting the woman to cheat on their husband/boyfriend.

I think every scene with sharing is avoidable [basically that single 3some; and a couple scenes where husband is watching].
^so 3 scenes, and I think avoiding them closes the path with the 2 woman involved.

edit: i tried avoiding spoilers by not revealing relationships or names.
+A few scenes where you sleep with a woman while another woman is watching.
+A few scense where you are sleeping with 2 woman, that are also sleeping together.

Last edited:

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Most of my saves from previous versions are now corrupted. This is the first time I have seen this, but I'm not sure I checked any on previous update. That is quite annoying for a game with no gallery, and so many choices.

Painfoler

Nov 24, 2022
Most of my saves from previous versions are now corrupted. This is the first time I have seen this, but I'm not sure I checked any on previous update. That is quite annoying for a game with no gallery, and so many choices.
So if saves didn't work correctly, I try to replay all, then we will be sure...

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Um since when doe's this game show up as a netorare GAME? I put netorare in Latest Games as a tag and it turned up as being one. Which as far as I remember there isn't any in the game.... or has that changed? It's not in the listed tags as the tags....

den86

Dec 27, 2019
18. Teodora has second kid - (to have 2nd kid you have to say that you love her and not to ask her to keep her husband during the first kid announcement )

So i am pretty sure i did this and just incase i do a replay of my save during the first pregnancy where it says i love her but there is no option about not asking her. So i do think i filled the requirements but i am not getting her to show up in anyway. When or how is this supposed to trigger?

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
And the next bug was found....
if you are not with Moko ... no way to trigger the moving to the new house..
I will give only 1 small file which you have to replace it.. Update from v.0.17.2 -> 0.17.3 ( no need to download the whole game again for a small file.)
THIS IS THE UPDATE FROM 0.17.2 to 0.17.3
I've completed chapter 2 and moved into the house but chapter 3 doesn't go any further. what could be the reason? IMG20230723123944.jpg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja can you chat with Ema in new house? seems she never home when I try. Got the tribe over with all girls parents scenes rofl also enlarging the family you know me I like big family.
nah no chatting with her in her room
she visits you in your room 3x at night. on third night got grind with finishing inside her and thats it. her room remains locked for now.

Found : Emarefusecheat must be 5 but in my save was 2. Don't know how changed but now I have : Ema bla bla (slip in your bed).

Yes!
View attachment 2792835
nice, good find, i got 5 too, was 2 in past, i guess it changes over time

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi All. got an issue with this latest version. game does not start at all. help please
well if game dont start at all can do only one thing
delete persistent from both locations,
\game\saves
appdata

that usually solve any launching issues with any renpy game. i guess you havent played previous version, all the crashings were happening from 15.1-16.1

Reactions: Draug

stOrM!

Sep 23, 2019
Well this is strange, I noticed when I saved the game yesterday that I've overwritten an old save slot. While I've changed to an empty slot, suddenly the new house was triggered. Now the only remaining problem is I can't make Julia pregnant no matter how often I visit her.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hi All. How can Secret move in new bedroom? I tried to visit BDSM club but only have sex with Suzzy. Thanks
does she have kid with you ? did you use red syringe on her ? if shes pregnant you get to invite her to new house at some point
she didnt move in with initial move for me, but mc did call her before that and after she has shown on doors (not sure if have visited club inbetween or not).

Well this is strange, I noticed when I saved the game yesterday that I've overwritten an old save slot. While I've changed to an empty slot, suddenly the new house was triggered. Now the only remaining problem is I can't make Julia pregnant no matter how often I visit her.
Julia had issue with this update, tho with birth of 2nd
did you use 17.4 bug fix, its linked in op, that solved birth for me ?

Hi how do I trigger the Apply for Citizenship in VN, i've been on and on for a few weeks but it hasn't triggered yet. What am I missing here?
go to police station, tho thats for next update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like dev said, dont do it, yet. or at least till you are done with everything and are waiting on next update
1690110575852.png

Last edited:

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Are there any possible in future updated that Naomi has interaction with other girls other than Moko?
Everytimes I saw her always be with Moko other than the other

Gagamode

Apr 4, 2019
And the next bug was found....
if you are not with Moko ... no way to trigger the moving to the new house..
I will give only 1 small file which you have to replace it.. Update from v.0.17.2 -> 0.17.3 ( no need to download the whole game again for a small file.)
THIS IS THE UPDATE FROM 0.17.2 to 0.17.3
You See i have chapter 2 Döner. IMG20230723130811.jpg

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Is Paola out of the Game now??? I move to the new House.... And Paola dont join... She to Ask for change, is no way... or i dont find this way... :cry: :cry: :cry:

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes