chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
you should reread my other posts about that ... i tried every combination and nothing works
Only way that part works is that YOU DO NOT ASK about the red syringe, started new game and I'm at that part even saved the game in that part, so didn't asked and now I knocked her up,you get the choice to use both syringes.
Screenshot_87.png

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
micmitja the million dollar question, since you know all the answers. I knocked up a couple at new house but since I decided to start over(want try something) never got the chance to see if the girls gave birth. Do you have any girl knocked up at new house and did they give birth? And since I'm here and you know all the answers can you give me mega million numbers for tonight, I'll split the jackpot 50/50 ;) :rolleyes::giggle::lepew:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: micmitja

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
micmitja the million dollar question, since you know all the answers. I knocked up a couple at new house but since I decided to start over(want try something) never got the chance to see if the girls gave birth. Do you have any girl knocked up at new house and did they give birth? And since I'm here and you know all the answers can you give me mega million numbers for tonight, I'll split the jackpot 50/50 ;) :rolleyes::giggle::lepew:
well in this update only one for me gave birth - Alina and that was before she came in to house
2 are pregnant tho, last two, rest are all on max from before
and both are still in early stages , would need to skip a month for both to give birth and got nothing else to do there
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess could speed up
well have speed up and next morning she shown

Last edited:
Reactions: chicho1958

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well in this update only one for me gave birth - Alina and that was before she came in to house
and both are still in early stages , would need to skip a month for both to give birth and got nothing else to do there
i guess could speed up
dam no wonder you have so many kids :LOL:

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
dam no wonder you have so many kids :LOL:
when you got nothing else to do you make kids
pepe shrug.png
normally dont bother with speeding them up, tho there is a way. only thing i do - every sex day is ovul day and rest i let it be. nor did i save at that point.
i did for Rebecca in this update for few days tho, cause was bug and i did move in .0 version

Last edited:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
i guess could speed up
Ok just wanted make sure they still give birth in new house,was going to try have 43/43 before moving to new house. But since still playing might as well keep going and get all 43 before moving and when popup to move comes going to save incase I don't want to go till I have all 43, funny as hell MC parents when he told them how many kids and hey that's was me and didn't have half of what you got...but don't spoil I want see if scene changes but still best part of last update was that. And wrorst part was banging ema, I just wanted tie her down and break her then flip her over like a pancake and break her again,probably the worst sex scenes of all girls.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ok just wanted make sure they still give birth in new house,was going to try have 43/43 before moving to new house. But since still playing might as well keep going and get all 43 before moving and when popup to move comes going to save incase I don't want to go till I have all 43, funny as hell MC parents when he told them how many kids and hey that's was me and didn't have half of what you got...but don't spoil I want see if scene changes but still best part of last update was that. And wrorst part was banging ema, I just wanted tie her down and break her then flip her over like a pancake and break her again,probably the worst sex scenes of all girls.
well happy breeding time

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
yeah .. just in case you forgot .. i have the hints .... and followed them completely :rolleyes:
When the part about the syringes I saved to see which variable it was but couldn't pin point it, I wanted add a couple more to see if I could knock up secret again.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
Only way that part works is that YOU DO NOT ASK about the red syringe, started new game and I'm at that part even saved the game in that part, so didn't asked and now I knocked her up,you get the choice to use both syringes.
View attachment 2798987
LOVE this AVN ; DEV !!! want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least five children each from Secret - Rebecca - Zarina - Theodora & Tristy
YES ????????? !!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love:

• Haha

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
when you got nothing else to do you make kids
View attachment 2799021
normally dont bother with speeding them up, tho there is a way. only thing i do - every sex day is ovul day and rest i let it be. nor did i save at that point.
i did for Rebecca in this update for few days tho, cause was bug and i did move in .0 version
ok i deleted every save back to when we go out with Ema to the night club ... i'll start from there .. it should be a good starting point ... right ?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
ok i deleted every save back to when we go out with Ema to the night club ... i'll start from there .. it should be a good starting point ... right ?
that was quite a while ago 22 pages of saves for me, tho what for, whats the goal ? you mean for 16.2 content cause that was 3 versions ago

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
Hmm... I didn't give up my gang and I did able to visit again BDSM and I did see Secret and find out that she is pregnant (she is now in my new house)

EDIT : "give up the gang", you mean to accept to sell the laboratory to Madam ?
Please share your save, with Secret in your new house.
Thanks!

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
LOVE this AVN ; DEV !!! want !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least five children each from Secret - Rebecca - Zarina - Theodora & Tristy
YES ????????? !!!!!!!!!
:love: :love: :love:
Only 5? You do know that most likely we all going to be running for Mayor and the person with most kids wil win, so far
micmitja is top 1, if you plan to win you have to get greedy and ask for atleast 15 just to stand a chance against him, I don't know where he got his conections but the "keep it in your pants" doesn't apply for him, I have a hunch he working for madame and has a truck full syringes, will keep investigating. :sneaky:

• Haha
3.80 star(s) 98 Votes