chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I get you bro but if you already put up with the veggie crap,the electric car crap and the mumbo jumbo crap from this scammer you can hold on just a little longer,just look at those jugs soon they'll be in your hands. :love:
Screenshot_97.png

YuukiIza

Jan 29, 2019
Ugh I don't remember what option I chose for Teodora back then, but I think I am not getting a second kid announcement so sigh, I don't wanna go back all the way coz I have no idea which of the saves I have is correct. Also I really want to bang Anna's mom, especially with her showing off her body in the bikini oof

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I don’t know if this is a bug or not, but it seems everything in the new house is a bit weird in terms of setting things like it. Seems like when it’s night time it’s doing the daytime scenes. With the main girls like there’s no not time romantic engagements and I can’t invite the receptionist from the business to the house. She is pregnant and has not given birth, and I seem to can’t trigger the invite to the other massage lady, I think her name starts with the letter a but I do need help

Last edited:

xmajicx

Jul 19, 2022
i wonder if we'll get a chance to knock up Ema again .... :love:
this time maybe she finds out your the daddy of the 1st one also :love: hehe
better get all the babies you can before you make the move to the new home
once your ladies are all under one roof -- NO MORE BABIES -- at least for 17.2 + 17.4 fix
even knowing when thier ovalation day is wont help you , the ladies are never around to get them pregnant on their day
the other ladies are there and you have sex with them but since it is not there ovalation period , no baby
been going at it for a couple of days now and not one pregnancy
probably wont be any more babies until chapter 3 comes out

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
once your ladies are all under one roof -- NO MORE BABIES -- at least for 17.2 + 17.4 fix
even knowing when thier ovalation day is wont help you , the ladies are never around to get them pregnant on their day
the other ladies are there and you have sex with them but since it is not there ovalation period , no baby
thanks this is my 1st time playing this game :rolleyes:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
If I play the latest version 0.17.4 from a fresh start, am I able to reach the above result? Are there any bugs prevent the max counter to be achieved?
not sure, i have continued from previous version and had all completed up to that point
tho someone did said that did fresh run on .4 and only bug was secret
another one other day had others issues
so who knows
there is another bug fix incoming tho, with all logical paths fix and such
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11325132

but if you want previous version to start with, there i can help, or you can wait a bit for when ever new fix will come
https://f95zone.to/threads/simple-days-v0-17-4-mega-lono.61893/post-11322023
Simple days v0.17.4 bug fixed can be used in simple days v0.17?
bug fix was made with 17.2 in mind

Last edited:
Reactions: semenhing

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
"Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club)"
i have moved to new house and how can i get ema scene
the door is locked

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I've had no issues making them pregnant again in the new house. If you have maxed out their limits for this current version then no more. Maybe in chapter 3 mega lono will increase the number all the women can have. Plus I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for Ema, Elena, Julia, Teodora, and Sasha to all move into the house. Still super bummed Teodora and Ema were written out of the game until chapter 3.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
"Ema sex at night (only if you had sex in the club)"
i have moved to new house and how can i get ema scene
the door is locked
She only visits the MC's room 3 times and that's the end of her content for the current version. She's effectively been written out of the game, same as Teodora, until chapter 3 comes out. Who knows when depending on how much work is required by mega lono for any new stills, and animations. Never mind the amount of coding and dialogue required.

Reactions: ahuyz

ahuyz

Jun 5, 2022
She only visits the MC's room 3 times and that's the end of her content for the current version. She's effectively been written out of the game, same as Teodora, until chapter 3 comes out. Who knows when depending on how much work is required by mega lono for any new stills, and animations. Never mind the amount of coding and dialogue required.
but what i can do is sex at the night club and in the morning she doesn't remember anything and her love i only get 16 while i look at pictures somewhere she gets to 76 and when i move into a new house I haven't met her either

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Why Juila is not giving birth for second child
did you use the bugfix, it was made to fix exactly that
you can try to reapply "universal_day.rpyc" if you did already, that one fixed julia birth for me, before sleep apply it and go to sleep and next morning she should call you.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Nahhh ya'll buggin, Dev really put a cheat protection on the game... why??? :WaitWhat:
you can disable it,just go police station,besides there more way than 1 to cheat without disabiling it just edit save file and where it says spa earnings change it, I'm getting like 180k per week and if cops say anything I just tell them my spa is made out 24k gold :cool:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
did you use the bugfix, it was made to fix exactly that
you can try to reapply "universal_day.rpyc" if you did already, that one fixed julia birth for me, before sleep apply it and go to sleep and next morning she should call you.
Wanted try something and it worked,you can refuse go new house and still get the message on saturday,but now that I knocked up a couple more will see if I still get message.

Reactions: micmitja

war117

Nov 9, 2017
How do I get it? Maria and Alina into the new house because in the Changelog there’s no showing of what the requirements are for those two characters

• Thinking Face

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Wanted try something and it worked,you can refuse go new house and still get the message on saturday,but now that I knocked up a couple more will see if I still get message.
i did get call to get to hospital with Dora and announcement with Naomi. all in new house and thats all i could test and also havent played since then. i guess i could visit pool some more for there are bunch of new scenes, but thats bout it

How do I get it? Maria and Alina into the new house because in the Changelog there’s no showing of what the requirements are for those two characters
do they have baby ? atm thats requirement for any girl to get there, in future dev will remove it
also if they are pregnant you have to wait pregnancy out before you can ask again.

3.80 star(s) 98 Votes